1/20/08 : Destination Napa

No probs J. Thanks for the compliment...:biggrin: Since this is the first run with my in dash nav, it made things so much easier... no looking at maps anymore..just hit waypoints and go! and thanks for posting pics from the rear!

Yes..we'll do Monterey next!.. with the obligatory cruise by the natural bridge...(Ashik's fav) and maybe touch sand in Carmel...i know Nalesh has fond memories of the sand... but parking there is never easy :frown:

I can not miss this one ,make it soon i will love to test my F1 5.1 exhaust its on its way.

Ashik

Here are some of my pix:tongue:
DSC09530.jpg

DSC09533.jpg

DSC09535.jpg

DSC09536.jpg

DSC09537.jpg

DSC09538.jpg

DSC09539.jpg

DSC09540.jpg

DSC09541.jpg

DSC09543.jpg

DSC09544.jpg

DSC09547.jpg

DSC09548.jpg

DSC09551.jpg

DSC09552.jpg

DSC09553.jpg

DSC09555.jpg

DSC09556.jpg

DSC09557.jpg

DSC09558.jpg

DSC09602.jpg

DSC09605.jpg

DSC09606.jpg

DSC09607.jpg

DSC09608.jpg

DSC09609.jpg

DSC09610.jpg

DSC09611.jpg

DSC09612.jpg

DSC09613.jpg

DSC09614.jpg

DSC09615.jpg

DSC09616.jpg

DSC09617.jpg

DSC09618.jpg

DSC09619.jpg

Pix Link

Ariel.. How was your lunch? :tongue:
IMG_0991.jpg

I'm afraid to ask!!! :biggrin:

MikeC called me last night to tell me how much fun you guys had on this drive. He mentioned that Steve picked out a really nice route. I'm looking forward to joining a future drive.

And Ariel...that was your lunch??? You know what...I'll just not say anything. :tongue: :tongue:

Ok, ok, I can't help it. Did it make your mouth water? :tongue: :tongue: :wink: (sorry, i just crack up every time i see that pic and i imagine the look on AMG's face when it landed in front of him).

Unrelated question:
Does anyone in South Bay have the GT One v5.1 exhaust?
Does anyone know how much power it makes compared to the ARK DT-X?

I've been watching and listening to the Youtube videos of it, and it's SICK.... I like the DT-X a LOT, because it's quiet, but damn.... the GT One 5.1 is so awesome.
Also, if anyone has driven with it, is it quiet enough to carry a conversation inside of the NSX?

Thanks in advance.

Unrelated question:

I've been watching and listening to the Youtube videos of it, and it's SICK.... I like the DT-X a LOT, because it's quiet, but damn.... the GT One 5.1 is so awesome.
Also, if anyone has driven with it, is it quiet enough to carry a conversation inside of the NSX?

Thanks in advance.

Soon i will have one and find out its sick.

Ashik

MikeC called me last night to tell me how much fun you guys had on this drive. He mentioned that Steve picked out a really nice route. I'm looking forward to joining a future drive.

And Ariel...that was your lunch??? You know what...I'll just not say anything. :tongue: :tongue:

Ok, ok, I can't help it. Did it make your mouth water? :tongue: :tongue: :wink: (sorry, i just crack up every time i see that pic and i imagine the look on AMG's face when it landed in front of him).

haha

honestly i wanted to complain but did not want be like an ass about it.

Thanks for all of the pics! Looks like I missed out! I will definitely make it out to the next one.

Darn it, I was in front of her (holding her up) until she took a pit stop for brushes:biggrin:

I heard about the "pit stop" and how the llamas were on the lookout :biggrin:
Yuppp-she's got a pretty heavy right foot.

Yeah.. this is from Lynn's highly modified Yellow NSX. It's the psi compensator prototype which evens out the load on each tire during cornering. I think NA Motor's got a patent on it already.

Yes the PSI compensator prototype has been Patended by NAMotors, V1 will be released soon-did I hear group buy :biggrin:.

Unrelated question:

Thanks in advance.

I have that exhaust now (GT One v5.1) it is NOT quiet enough to carry a conversation or listen to the radio (ha ha) I don't care because I rarely have a passenger and my radio hasn't work for 10 years.

I'm in Sunnyvale, I think you are too... PM me if you want to hear it we can meet up.

You guys won't believe how fast I can go...WHEN I GOTS TO GO! I gave a bunch of llamas a show!
Needless to say how fun it was to see and meet everyone! Larry, you have a great memory! I have to admit, I still have that beater Jeep! Sorry I didn't buy your old NSX...
Thanks to Steve for taking those beautiful pictures of my valve stem! I know you secretly want them for your car!
And thanks to Romeo for waking my ass up! What a boss! NA Motors also sponsored my first NSX meet by picking up my meal tab! I love them!!!
Having opais do make a difference!

I will try to make all the sunny drives...

What a boss! NA Motors also sponsored my first NSX meet by picking up my meal tab!

Ariel... maybe we can get Romeo to pick up our tab as well?? :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: For that matter, since Romeo didn't make it, he should pick up everyone's tab :wink: :wink: :wink:

Last edited:
Ariel... maybe we can get Romeo to pick up our tab as well?? :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: For that matter, since Romeo didn't male it, he should pick up everyone's tab :wink: :wink: :wink:

I couldn't agree more. Romeo should pick up our tab as well especially for Ariel's delicious .........

IMG_0991.jpg

Hey guys...the reason why he paid for my meal is that I'm selling a sh*tload of our new psi compensators! You know the one, my one and only mod! :rolleyes:
For those of you who still don't have a set, start ordering!!! Send check or money order to: 132-98th St....

Back