'05 NSX-T Grand Prix White / Black at Schaumburg Honda!!

So I was driving through some of the car lots while in Chicago, and to my surprise there was a 2005 Grand Prix White / Black NSX-T on the used car lot at Schaumburg Honda!! 13,500 miles and VIN#114 if I remember correctly. It was SOOO very nice looking. I was in my rental car, so the 4 used car dweebs viterally stood around playing with themselves while I was looking at the car. They had no interest in helping out....but the car was nice. ;)

:smile: Pumped up asking price...was going to post reply earlier today asking if you had opportunity to take photos of this beauty, but (as always MEEYATCH1) you handled.... great lead for a future owner/present owner upgrade. May it stay in the MIDWEST.

I think this would be perfect for someone to do a NSX-R project ,but then since it's the last model year your tempted to keep it stock. Nice car!

front bumper looks funky on that one no?
Possibly repainted to remove rock chips? Looks like too much blue in the mix, hence wrong shade of white. In the UK this car (if we'd ahd the color combo) would be ITR of $90k :rolleyes:

regards

That front bumper is way off. Had to be a repaint. Can it look that bad in person??????

We're sorry, but the page you have requested does not exist :confused:

This link works.

This works, at least for now. http://www.schaumburghondaautos.com/inventory/used/776984/

They have been selling this car for months. I have been eyeing on this car for a while now and have written to the salesman about the mismatched front bumbper, upper and lower. The guy's response was "no paint work, body work, and all original." You know how that sales pitch works in a used car lot.:rolleyes:
Steve

Back