05 NSX @ Niello Acura/Sacramento

I can go take some pictures and so on if you are interested. I TOTALLY agree with the Neillo BMW statement ... complete ass holes. The guys at Neillo Maserati right next store on the other hand are awesome.

niello bmw used to be terrible. i have not been back there since they burned me 5 or 6 years ago. i think niello bmw has turned more bmw owners into lexus owners than any other dealership on the west coast. now that i think about it, one of the reasons i own an NSX is niello bmw.

I went and check out this car for one of the member over the weekend, overall the car is in great condition, I wouldn't call it mint. I found some imperfection on the car after detail inspection of every inch.

1. There is a rock chip/ crack on windshield passenger side about 5mm
2. Driver A pillar has about 1 inch scrape
3. Targa roof has couple of scratches
4. Driver side outside mirror has about 5mm scratch/ rock chip
5. Armrest glove compartment has couple of scratches somewhat dip

Overall the car has been driven, for sure not a garage queen, the seat bolster is appropriate for a 30k mile car, mechanically the car is sound, I did not test drive it,since it was inside showroom

I think 69xxx is a little high for this 05 considering the color. I think a fair
price would be low 60's. I usually follow very closely with the nsx market. Good luck to anyone interested in this car, hopefully I was able to help a primer out.

Last edited:
Back