'05 lbbp @ sca

I was in a hurry trying to get a spare part at South Coast Acura, when one of the salesman asked if I was going to trade my NA1 for an NA2. I said, "If the price is right, possibly. But I wouldn't get jack squat for my NA1. And plus, I don't think there is a dealer around socal who would have an NA2."

So then he tells me to take a look next to the blue Civic Mugen. And there she is. Completely stock LBBP NA2.

And so I ask, how many miles, if I can take a look under the rear hatch, etc. He tells me there are 43K miles on it, which I verified. He also said they were trying to get rid of it for $56K and some change.

Seeing how the market is right now, I'm sure you can show up with $50K cash and walk away with a steal like that.

Has anyone else seen/inquired about this car? Sorry, I was in a rush and didn't take any pictures.

found these on their website.

P2736.jpg

P2736(2).jpg

P2736(3).jpg

P2736(4).jpg

P2736(5).jpg

P2736(6).jpg

P2736(7).jpg

P2736(8).jpg

P2736(9).jpg

P2736(10).jpg

P2736(11).jpg

P2736(12).jpg

P2736(13).jpg

P2736(14).jpg

So you're going from red to blue. that's quite a color change hehe. don't know if red was your color for the X but if the price is right, i'd get blue. to me it's more of a eye catching color nowadays than red. plus with wheels and a drop it'll be just right. If anything if you're budget allows it, get on it before someone else does.

I'm pretty fond of my red NA1 (Sakura-Chan). I'm just throwing this out there to see if anyone else saw this deal. I might even throw it up on slickdeals :tongue:.

P2736(11).jpg

Does the power dial look out of place to anyone else? Maybe just a shadow?

I would also double-check the suspension. The front end seems to be sitting higher than the rear.

P2736%2811%29.jpg

Does the power dial look out of place to anyone else? Maybe just a shadow?

I would also double-check the suspension. The front end seems to be sitting higher than the rear.

Both your speculations are shadows most definitely.

Anyone checked up on this?????? :confused:

God I wish I was in Cali to go to the dealership

It wasn't in the lot a couple days ago. Believe someone picked her up.

Oops, not sold yet. It was just out of the lot on that day. Looked filthy with watermarks all over during the SCA meet.

But what the heck is that lip added to the trunk lid?

Thats actually a stock piece under the rear spoiler. I think it was made to decrease the gap between the spoiler and the rear trunk. Aesthetically, it looks nice. I don't know if it really does anything in terms of down force/aerodynamics.

But what the heck is that lip added to the trunk lid?
As the facelift front end is more aerodynamic, this factory OEM lip retains the f2r balance and reduces drag at the back.

regards

Thanks Paul...:biggrin:

slow economy = no sale.....

i see it listed at 55k or so i believe..... i think south coast acura will need to lower the price if they want this car sold...

Sad to hear that SCA has some crooks. It has always been nice to meet up there on occasion for our monthly meets. Only proves that this economy is changing people for the worse. Hope things change soon.

now south coast acura should really lower the price if they want to sell the car.. they are getting a bad name!!!!

The "person you talked to isn't here" thing seems to be the oldest scam in the car $tealer biz. It wasn't a money related issue, but I had the same problem twice the last time I helped my mom buy an Accord.

I don't know... If I was in the market for an 05 LBBP, I'd probably offer $45k out the door every week until they say yes. But I'm not, nor do I have $45k to spend.

The car was sold on April 3rd to an older gentleman, Bob. He came to the NSX meet there, at Acura, on Thursday the 9th. I had my '05 Long Beach Blue Pearl and he had his.

Back