'04 Black / Red NSX-T....anyone looking for one?

I saw this car again yesterday...sitting by the window looking all hopeful that someone would give it a home. Made me sad to have to leave it there. :(

question.. if you wanted to get the same kind of interior (red center console, red door trim, etc.) would you have to buy all the parts through Honda/Acura? I'd imagine that would cost a very pretty penny? Or could you just reupholster it?

question.. if you wanted to get the same kind of interior (red center console, red door trim, etc.) would you have to buy all the parts through Honda/Acura? I'd imagine that would cost a very pretty penny? Or could you just reupholster it?

Depends if you want to do it the right way. There are shortcuts for everything. Buying the correct parts is the real way to do it.

It looks like Vance's. I wonder if the dyno is close - LOL.

$65.5k now on their website.

Thats more in line with market value. $69,999 for an 04 is crazy money even for that rare combo.

Thats more in line with market value. $69,999 for an 04 is crazy money even for that rare combo.

Thats what I was thinking. 6 months ago there was a Red on Red 05 w/7K for 70 grand that I was considering.

Can't find it anymore, looks like its been sold. What a good deal.

Yep. I was there today getting an alignment on my '94 and it was gone. I hope it found a good home.

sigh, my '91 sale is pending, and I might be on the market looking for an '02+ in a while when things are more settled in my life. Hope I'll come across with a minty black/red or LBB/blue.:cool:

Back