'04 Black / Red NSX-T....anyone looking for one?

Hey gang! The Acura dealer I service my cars at called me last week because they just got on off-lease '04 Berlina Black NSX with Red interior and only 14,000 miles. The color combination is REALLY amazing looking in person. This car is VIN#000027 and looks to have brand new S-03's on it. Very clean looking and I think they are asking $69,999 for it if anyone is interested.

Wow, I really like the color combo...but who takes pictures of a car listing for $70k and doesn't wash it. Shame on Scott (internet sales manager)! They really need to take care of that. Someone like myself, in another city, only has the pictures to go off of. And for only 14k miles, it is pretty filthy...

Thanks for posting though, I'm sure someone local will snatch that one up. They have a good deal of cleaning to do though!;)

I almost bought this color combo originally and would have had the dealer not been driving the car. Other than Vancehu no one else on prime has this color combo that I'm aware of. I hope someone here gets it.

Can't believe that dirty car is sitting in the showroom. Look at the engine.:eek:

Beautiful car though. I like.

Yeah it's filthy did you see the interior? Maybe they figure it will sell regardless.

I almost bought this color combo originally and would have had the dealer not been driving the car. Other than Vancehu no one else on prime has this color combo that I'm aware of. I hope someone here gets it.

Should I fear dealer car? Are they known to abuse them?

Wow, I really like the color combo...but who takes pictures of a car listing for $70k and doesn't wash it. Shame on Scott (internet sales manager)! They really need to take care of that. Someone like myself, in another city, only has the pictures to go off of. And for only 14k miles, it is pretty filthy...

Thanks for posting though, I'm sure someone local will snatch that one up. They have a good deal of cleaning to do though!;)

I thought the same thing....it is clean NOW, so I do not know why they jumped the gun and took pictures of it dirty when it came in. :confused:

the car has been on autotrader for sometime now.

I do not know how....it has only been at their dealership for a couple of weeks. :confused:

I think you may be mistaken and are thinking of the one on the Internet that is at Lamborghini of Ohio. That car has been for sale for several months.

looks like they took those pictures the day it was returned from a lease or traded in. Its clean by now.

That is exactly what happened. It was dropped there as a lease return from an owner in Chicago from what I am told.

I just called and talked to the Internet Sales Manager....he will be updating the pictures today.

Just a side note, they are also selling a 97 RL with 173,453 miles, and asking price is $8,995.00. Amazing the mileage these cars can go.

Jon

Shoot...that is hardly broken in. I noticed that car and was going to tell my Dad about it. He is on his third Acura Legend right now and has almost 290,000 miles on it!! :eek:

The funny thing is his previous one had 252,000 miles, and the one before that had 283,000 miles. They all still ran fine, he just traded up when the right car came to the Acura dealers lot. His immediate goal is to get this one over 300,000 miles and then possibly go for the elusive 400,000 miles. In my family, we drive a lot. ;) :D

Well...it looks like he listened to my call and posted all new pictures of this beauty!! It is even better in person. If there are any interested parties I would be happy to help out if you need to have a more detailed inspection. It would be great for this car to go to someone on NSX Prime and stay 'in the family'. :wink: :cool:

Damn, that is the exact color combo I want! I priced how much the changeover would cost me, and we'll, lets just say Ivory isn't that bad!!!

Back