02 sells for $71k

I have an 02, and love it. Matter of fact, I've not kept any car for as long as I have this one. I originally leased it, when the lease was up, I extended it, and then ended up buying it as there was nothing else out there that I wanted that I felt was worth spending the $$$ on. That being said, if someone wants to buy my 02 that has 39,000 miles on it, it's mint, never been hit, always garaged, has some minor "chips" on it for $71,000.00 (it's not for sale, so don't bother calling or e-mailing me with offers), than I'd sell it and find another one as loved as mine for $50,000 or less to replace it. Owning an impractical car (sports car driven just for fun) is "emotional", but being a realist, if someone is willing to pay me more for something than I think it's worth, I'll sell it and replace it at a much lower price and pocket the difference. Does that make me a "bad person" for taking advantage of someone. I think not, the person that's willing to pay 71K for a car, has the funds and is willing to pay to buy what they want. No one is forcing them to pay that, and the seller is obviously motivated to accept that offer. Both parties are "satisfied" who gets hurt?

I have an 02, and love it. Matter of fact, I've not kept any car for as long as I have this one. I originally leased it, when the lease was up, I extended it, and then ended up buying it as there was nothing else out there that I wanted that I felt was worth spending the $$$ on. That being said, if someone wants to buy my 02 that has 39,000 miles on it, it's mint, never been hit, always garaged, has some minor "chips" on it for $71,000.00 (it's not for sale, so don't bother calling or e-mailing me with offers), than I'd sell it and find another one as loved as mine for $50,000 or less to replace it. Owning an impractical car (sports car driven just for fun) is "emotional", but being a realist, if someone is willing to pay me more for something than I think it's worth, I'll sell it and replace it at a much lower price and pocket the difference. Does that make me a "bad person" for taking advantage of someone. I think not, the person that's willing to pay 71K for a car, has the funds and is willing to pay to buy what they want. No one is forcing them to pay that, and the seller is obviously motivated to accept that offer. Both parties are "satisfied" who gets hurt?

I don't know if you could really replace a car you aquired new.

I am all for a great deal, but it sounds like thats all that floats your boat.
Kinda sad....:frown:

A lot of peoples lives depend on my success, and no the deal is not all that floats my boat. The deal keeps up the boat that everyone else around me is in so they don't drown. The decisions I make effect a lot of people and their futures.

Silverstone. Worth every penny.

I hate to say it, but if I had to pay that kind of money on an NSX, I would get something else in that price range. $70-80K 2008 GTR? Don't get me wrong I love the NSX, but not that much. Maybe in the low 50k

Maybe if Honda had made a factory twin turbo in it.

Where can one buy a GTR for $70-80K? maybe in your dream.

Back