02 rear valence reproduction's?

I thought there was someone in Ontario making 02 style rear valence's. Can anyone point me in the right direction and provide any feedback on the quality and such.
Thanks Wade

I bought one...i think you're thinking of me that was going to do that..but never got around to it and sold it in a moment of weakness. I'd like to have it back but I haven't gotten an e-mail back from the guy I sold it to. I know where his shop is, so I may try to track him down and see if it's still unmounted, since I'm going to buy another nsx for the spring. If so I would consider replicating it.

No I remember trying to buy yours when you had it for sale. The guy I am thinking about had some for sale on ebay. I think he had a black NSX and had also modified his front bumper and was going to produce some side skirts as well. (not stacy)

That's me...I bought a new OEM 02 rear and copied it.
I have mad a couple of them now. I haven't mad any more because they are a pain to get out of the mold.
Check the gallery under LQQKY for pics...the one on my car is a glass replica. I modified it with ducts but the mold is taken off an OEM part.
You can reach me at 416 999-7332 if your interested in one.

Carlos

How is the fit and quality/strength compaed to the oem? I know it is made off an Oem valence but not sure how well that carries forward. Also PM with your best Price or just post here if you want. Let me know either way.

Wade

lqqky said:
That's me...I bought a new OEM 02 rear and copied it.
I have mad a couple of them now. I haven't mad any more because they are a pain to get out of the mold.
Check the gallery under LQQKY for pics...the one on my car is a glass replica. I modified it with ducts but the mold is taken off an OEM part.
You can reach me at 416 999-7332 if your interested in one.

Carlos

Hey Carlos, glad somebody actually got it done. I remember when you were still finishing your car and we were talking about replicating it. I might be interested in a copy in the spring...if I can find a decent nsx to buy then. Car looks good!

Back