02+ LED DRL option

So it sounds like my quest for Carbon Interiors may not happen. The company that has my lights wants too much for the mold. I'm having 2 other Carbon manufacturers look at them before I give up on the carbon.
If I can't get the carbon done, then I'll be painting the interiors black with the angel eyes and update with photos when I get them back.

bohnamsurf photos or I will have you banned.

Ok, so the carbon never happened :(. I can honestly say my headlights have been from USA to Asia (China, Taiwan and Vietnam) 2 times now. Nobody would do the mold for less then $3500. So, I had the Multi-Color Angel Eyes DRL's installed, and then I had the insides painted the a semi-gloss black to match the black in my Downforce Front Lip and other carbon accents. I just got them back to Hawaii yesterday and plan to install shortly. In the meantime, here's some photos before I install them....

*** NOTE *** They are capable of many different colors, but I plan to keep them on just white for daily driving and may put them on blue for shows. The photos below with the red are just so you get an idea of what they can do...

View attachment 105431View attachment 105432View attachment 105433View attachment 105434View attachment 105435View attachment 105436

Back