'02 Conversion street legal in Germany?

Does anybody know if a '02 Conversion can be made street legal in Germany? What will the "TÜV" say?
I think the HID-Lights would be the worst problem!?

I'm doing the same here in switzerland ,exept the HID
have you any prices for the bodyparts

regards

madfinc

I have done my rear.

The 02 rear bumper cost 850.- frs. :)

I'm intersted to know the CH price of the hood, headlamps, and front bumper...

Madfinc, can you send me an email if you know Front CH price ?

Thx a lot.

Alex

Hi friends,

I'd like just to comment that converting into a newer model may not be advisable for the future value of your NSX.
I'm also a Porsche lover and I can tell you that many pre-74 911's that were converted to the "impact bumper" model are now totally worthless and despised by the historic community.
I am afraid that the same may happen to our NSX's.
In a few years' time, those retractable headlights that now are somewhat "dated" may become sought-after again just as those beautiful little 911's chrome grilles have become now. And to put it into perspective, a perfect 2.4S will cost you more than a 993 today!
Besides, in the NSX case, as the headlights are smaller and not tall, I think they are not so ugly when opened-up like in the case of some other cars.

Of course I' not trying to be the smart one and mine is only a personal consideration.

Happy driving all!

Mike

I guess if you keep the old parts you could always put them back in. This is if the future 'classic' value is what we hope.

With the current prices of old NSXs coming down (in the UK at least), will we see a time when they become classics? I think first Japanese cars need to be seen as something that is capable of becoming a classic in the first place.

I do keep all my old parts that come off the car. Just in case.

Does anybody (outside Switzerland) know the prices for
2002 + side skirts and door moldings ??

Alex .. did you receive my mail ??

MadFinc

Back