• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

'02 325i (great daily driver)

$10,500

2002 BMW 325i 4-door Auto/Steptronic 108k

Alpine White(very good cond.) over Tan leather(very good cond.)

Premium Package (dual power seats with memory/cruise control/electrochromic mirrors/moonroof/steering wheel audio controls/one touch up-down windows/etc)

Sport Package (wheels/suspension/seats/steering wheel/etc)

Cold Weather Package (heated seats/headlight washers/ski sack pass-thru)

Harmon/Kardon audio
Bi-Level Xenons
Dual fold down rear seats

kbb.com values the car PRIVATE PARTY;
$11,375 (excellent) and $10,515 (good)

nadaguides.com (doesn't list private party values);
$14,125 (retail) and $11,425 (trade)

edmunds.com TRUE MARKET VALUE PRIVATE PARTY
$12,336 (clean)

I'm selling my daily driver as I've gone down to having one full-time car (M Coupe) instead of the dedicated weekend/daily setup. I bought this car in November '07 with 98,500 miles. The almost 10k I've put on it has been almost exclusively highway miles between Indianapolis and Cincinnati.

I replaced the alternator 11 days after I bought the car with a brand new Bosch, so that common failure item has been taken care of. Otherwise the car has been dead solid reliable and everything works as it should. A/C is very cold. Paint is very good with just a few of the usual chips on the hood. Interior is very clean with excellent leather, including the drivers bolster.

Overall, this is just a really nice example of a well cared for BMW for somebody looking for a daily with a little style or the e46 enthusiast on a budget.

I'm not looking for any trades and the car will absolutely not be held for anyone based on a verbal commitment.

Please PM or respond to the thread for contact info.

Thanks

amended 6/24;
Ok, just got back from vacation so here are the pics as requested.

Also I would like to sell this quickly so please feel free to make offers.

extrgtsid.jpg

extlr34.jpg

extrf34.jpg

extrear.jpg

extrr342.jpg

extlr342.jpg

extrr34.jpg

bmwip.jpg

bmwdash.jpg

bmwdrvrset.jpg

bmwint.jpg

bmwintbak.jpg