0 to 60

Last edited:
If I recall correctly I think it was 5.8 sec for an auto.

I think 0-60 in 5.8 sec is more accurate than 6.8 sec, in that my 92 Prelude was in the 7.6 sec range. The NSX is much faster than my Prelude.

As for the speed of an auto compared to a manual, once I learned the track and honed my driving skills, I passed several NA1's and some NA2's at the HPDE (novice group) in Las Vegas. Sorry, feeling honery in that the 79 degree weather here in SoCal just makes me crazy!

I only have the times for 0-62 mph and this is 7.5 seconds for an auto. This is what Honda states, not wiki or any other unreliable source. :wink: Authors on the internet (esp. wiki authors) tend to copy/paste not thinking about reasonability and regardless what the manufacturer stated. So please forget about wishful-thinking 5.8 sec. 0-60. Even an early MT has problems reaching these values in the real world. :wink:

Last edited:
I only have the times for 0-62 mph and this is 7.5 seconds for an auto. This is what Honda states, not wiki or any other unreliable source. :wink: Authors on the internet (esp. wiki authors) tend to copy/paste not thinking about reasonability and regardless what the manufacturer stated. So please forget about wishful-thinking 5.8 sec. 0-60. Even an early MT has problems reaching these values in the real world. :wink:

+1.

5.8 secs on auto!??! LOL

Most guys with a stock NA1 stick have problems breaking into the 5's.

Yea, the 60-0 distance is the best I've seen for any stock NSX too. I thought it was closer to ~120 ft, not 110 ft?

Puzzling numbers indeed. Perhaps the drive-by-wire made a difference? Lol

Back