• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

ZTek headers

I guess I'm the only person who bought from the 2nd group buy. http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91194

Issues :
1. I was going to cancel the order but they already sent me the headers.
2. Packaging was bad, part of the header was exposed outside of the box after arrival.
3. Still have clearance issue, unlike what Lance said it was addressed on this NEWER production.
4. Everyone I've spoken to agrees that it is a very bad R&D on the header itself, the bending are not enough at several places and that's why it has clearance issue.
5. I tried to address my disappointment via pm and email, no reply.

Since Lance is not the owner of ZTek, why not try and speak with a manager or someone higher than him? There's got to be someone in a higher position than him. Good Luck and I hope it works out for you.

Hi

I am not looking for a header, but my brother told me that Ztek is getting kicked over at the Rennlist.

This is what he sent me:

"The mufflers are import knockoffs from China and if they were ever tested on a 993 (or even designed for) it wasn't by Zerotek. They are/were an eBay retailer selling fake carbon fiber, pedals, knockoffs, i.e. junk under several different names."

"there were a few deleted threads on the 996 forum back in March when they tried to spam different groups. It was real amateur hour stuff; they tried a group buy, different usernames, photoshopped dyno sheets, outright lies about testing in various race series, deleted/edited posts when lies were pointed out, fake testimonials, etc. etc. It was very entertaining!"

I think that my brother means that the thread that was deleted was back in 2006.

He posted this link:

Is Ztek these knockoffs from China?

My only interest in this is that I do not want anyone from prime to get burned.

I remember reading the other thread on Ztek headers and it was some controversy.

Regards

Back