• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

ZTek headers

baynsac

Lance where is my $50 AND OR MY stock headers??? Will I get the item within the year this time or will I have to wait 2 year plus ??? Will you pick the phone after I pay you my hard earned money? or will you dissapear again for a year?
These header rub the beam real good and mine is rubbing the metal away and I have YOUR PERFECT FIT PROTOTYPE HEADERS AND I HAD YOUR OWN PROFESSIONAL PEOPLE INSTALL IT AT YOUR LOCATION. WHY DOES MINE STILL RUB AND NOT ONLY THAT ITS EATEN AWAY HALF THE MATERIAL OFF THE HEADERS MEANING I WILL SOON HAVE A LEAK IN MY HEADERS/EXHAUST. WILL YOU REPLACE IT? SINCE I GOT IT INSTALLED AT YOUR SHOP AND ITS YOUR PRODUCT THAT YOU TOLD ME FITTED 100% FINE SINCE YOU MADE ALL THE ADJUSTMENTS TO MAKE IT FIT??? PLUS YOU SAID WE WOULD DO A DYNO BEFORE AND AFTER. WE DIDN'T DO EITHER, I CAN GO ON FOR DAYS. I WANT TO KNOW IS SINCE YOU BASED ALL THE KITS OFF THE ONE YOU GAVE ME AND MADE MORE THINKING MINE FITTED PERFECT HOW ARE THEY NOT GOING OT HAVE SAME PROBLEMS OF HEADERS LEAK?? ALSO BACK TO ME WHEN WILL YOU MAKE THE REST OF THE ADJUSTMENTS TO MAKE IT FIT BETTER AND OR WILL YOU REPLACE IT IF ITS UNUSABLE SOON? REMEMBER YOU INSTALLED IT, YOU SAID IT FITTED 100%PERFECT, YOU SAID 100% MONEY BACK SATISFACTION GUARNTEE, YOU SAID CUSTOMER SATISFACTION WHICH ONE OF THESE THINGS WILL YOU ACTUALLY DO???

Crossbeam is chipping off the header material and My tech says unless some one removes it and installs it after bending it abit soon they will leak.
What should I do Lance ? Bring it back to your guy in Sacramento and have him adjust it to fit porperly and than you can post pics on how is really suppose to be installed for other that are interested in your headers/exhaust
Because it your your guys that did the install I drove 2 and half hours and bought your product before seeing it and you told me it fitted perfect nothing to worry about on anything.

So I didn't till I saw MLsports post than i just had my tech check it out. I talked you little before that about my stock headers and you didn't mention anything about making adjustments. I thinks its only fair if you fix mine first before you sell anymore and than provide other with instructions on how to adjust it to make it fit without rubbing the cross beam.

any dyno plots?

You guys are tripping. He has no dyno nothing, My car was the fitting test car so how can he make them any different. Take my word he will just agree to everything to have you send him the money and than goodluck. If the part does arrive within this year I am telling you these headers dont make any rubbing noise but if you look under you car and see the headers the metal is wearing off very rapidly:eek: :eek:ITS GOING TO BE A LEAK VERY SOON JUST LIKE ALL THE OTHERS. IF QUALITY DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING TO YOU GO AHEAD HAVE FUN WITH THIS FOR A YEAR TILL YOU HAVE TO FIX IT AND PAY ANOTHER $500 TO GET THEM FIXED OR SWAPED.

Re: Huge ZTek Header and Exhaust Group Buy! Big Discounts!

OK, here's the deal, Yaynsx, you have no right to be making false accusations in this post. Truthfully Yaynsx did NOT even completely pay for his headers, and I even ppaid $300 out of my own paycheck to get his headers installed. Yaynsx you almost got me fired from my company with the stunts you tried to pull on ztek and sma claiming bogus accusations. If you want to rant, please pay up the $400 you owe.

Yaynsx, your motor mounts are old and worn, you need to have them replaced, they only touch because you motor moves around too much, no matter what header you have on this will happen when you have old motor mounts.

For those who are purchasing, there are no issues whatsoever with the headers, and dyno numbers have come from customers directly, and I don't have physical dyno printouts for the nsx currently. But I can guarentee that this header will perform as well as or outperform any header anywhere near the price range.

HERE IS HOW IT ALL HAPPENED. First of all my car only has 40k miles and my motor mounts are perfectly fine. Lance, Would you like me to post where you were looking for a person to do your test fitment install here on prime ??? and where I AND OTHERS volntereed to do it because you said it would include the install and dyno results before and after. All I have to do is drive it to Sacramento and pay fot the exhaust in cash. I did because I would save on the install. When I got there I waited for the install and told Lance I need my old headers because I have them sold to prime member. I even have old posts showing them for sale and people who pm me for them. So Lance had a shop he said is his people. They don't even know him or of his company and were dealing with him for the first time. LOL. The shop is call SMA in Sacemento call and ask if you like. They didn't know anything whatsoever about his company or him. I showed the SMA guys his website and told him all the features he has on them because I was excited about what I was promised. I thougth it was funny that he kept calling them his guys and his shop when they didn't even know him better than me.
I didn't mind anything so as long as it fits great leave it on there and here is your money and where is my headers. Lance says "oh my guys don't have time today to do the before and after dyno" WTF he had me scheduled on a day he wanted me to come and didn't even have his appointments together get the work done for a product he is selling??? So I asked him how did the install go and Lance says"perfect no problems at all and it sounds sweet"LOL found out later. Didn't even mention about the rubbing at the cross beam and if he did why didn't he make it aware to everyone here on prime who bought his product before shipping it out?? He never mentioned any motor mounts, cross beam issuses or anything at all for matter of fact.
So I told him "cool where's my keys I want to hear it" I listen, sounds good to me, so I ask him "Well where is my stock headers? He like "oh I left them at that shop" I was ok with it and asked him if you can ship it to another prime member that I sold it to?? Lance told me it was not a problem. He asked me for the money, I gave it to him. He said its $50 dollars short. I do admit I came with $50 short by mistake, so I told him we can go to a bank or can I paypal it to him with the extra money to ship out those stock headers for me to another prime member who I sold it to. He said "Fine" I call him a few days later he tells me he the shop can't find it. I told him I allready had them sold for $75 but he said but you owe me $50. I told him yes I do but how are we going to take care of my headers ? he said we can call it even.I told Lance to go ahead and we can call it even, even though thats a $25 lose for me. Than I mentioned to him what ABOUT THE MONEY HE PROMISED TO ME AND OTHERS FOR THE CROOKED TAIL PIPES YOU HAD ME TAKE TO EXHAUST SHOP TO FIX?? He said he will mail it to me. AND THATS THE LAST I HEARD FROM HIM FOR MONTHS. SO LANCE WHAT DID I LIE ABOUT ?? AND HOW DO I OWE YOU MONEY FOR THE INSTALL YOU PAID FOR SO I CAN DRIVE TO YOU AND HELP YOU OUT SINCE YOU NEEDED A TEST CAR ASAP???
IF I OWE YOU THAT INSTALL MONEY WHY DID YOU PAY FOR IT? AND AGAIN I CAN POST OLD POSTS OF YOUR OFFERING TO ALL LOCAL PRIME MEMBER IN SAC,BAY, LA A FREE INSTALL FOR DOING YOUR TEST FITMENT AND DYNO GAIN RESULTS. EVEN THOUGH YOU HAVE NO DYNO RESULTS YOU POST ON YOUR WEB SITE AND HERE OF SPECIFIC HP/TQ NUMBERS THAT YOU MADE UP. THIS LITTLE DUDE IS A RIP OFF ARTIST I WARNED YOU GUYS

OK, here's the deal, Yaynsx, you have no right to be making false accusations in this post. Truthfully Yaynsx did NOT even completely pay for his headers, and I even ppaid $300 out of my own paycheck to get his headers installed. Yaynsx you almost got me fired from my company with the stunts you tried to pull on ztek and sma claiming bogus accusations. If you want to rant, please pay up the $400 you owe.

Yaynsx, your motor mounts are old and worn, you need to have them replaced, they only touch because you motor moves around too much, no matter what header you have on this will happen when you have old motor mounts.

For those who are purchasing, there are no issues whatsoever with the headers, and dyno numbers have come from customers directly, and I don't have physical dyno printouts for the nsx currently. But I can guarentee that this header will perform as well as or outperform any header anywhere near the price range.

Lance guess what I found the reciept for SMA install and no where there or did you ever tell me about any motor mounts or I would got them done allready I spend hundreds every month and would of got it done by now. IF YOU EVER TOLD ME. The funny thing is I will take it to a shop you want me to or even better DON"S Hilltop and go find out for you if my motor mounts are woren. He is very respectable here. Also why do I owe you $300 dollars?? FOR WHAT??By the way the install price was $400 you paid not $300 THANKS but thats what YOU OFFERED ME to drive all the way to Sacramento and take a day of work and waste my gas . WHERE DID YOU GET THOSE HP/TQ NUMBERS YOU ARE POSTING?? WHERE IS THE DYNO SHEET? WHO'S CAR?

O GO AHEAD AND BLAME THE MOTOR MOUNTS, CROSS BEAM, ETC EXCEPT YOU AND YOUR PRODUCT. ZERO TECH NAME SPEAKS FOR ITSELF. HE HAS NO IDEA ABOUT ANYTHING EXCEPT HOW TO SELL AND RUN AWAY.
I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE YOU CALLED ME A LIAR.

What are yu talking about $600 for what out of your pocket just ealier you said it was $300 and I asked for what and you never answered any question.

WHERE IS THE DYNO RESULTS YOU HAVE POSTED THE the so called results of HP/TQ gain???
SO is it the cross beam or is it the weak motor mounts that makes it rub??
What other factors make the headers rub so much that the metal is wearing off and about to be a leak??
What is it that makes these headers rub??

[/COLOR]

They were lot of customer complaints but after waiting a year + and worring about not getting the headers at all most of them were happy just to recieve one after waiting sooo long. Plus all the Gaurantee's from LAnce and Ztek were never kept about anything on his products not just my problems but a lot others before me . Also most of those guys who bought them put them up for sale and just sold them. I wonder why? from exhaust tips that dont' line up, to headers that rub so much that you will have a hole soon enough no matter how good your engine mounts are. Its the cross beam and could have lot more issues which will never be brought up by Lance or ZeroTek. Like I said he will say whatever to sell his product, don't you wonder why the whole time after he recieved the money for the first group buy he was no where to be found?? He never posted updates, kept all his custmers in suspense by not telling them anything at all. After being afraid of being screwed, Alot of his customer asked for the money back after giving up on him. Others decided f i waited so long might as well wait a little longer. At no time was he there reasuring his customers. This time he is selling twice as many of his products as the first group buy. It could be years before they arrive, not only that but this looks like his last hit and run trick. I bet he will extend this offer again and agian till all the people he needs to send the money send it in and than BYE BYE prime see you when see ya. Goodluck guys if do purchase take all precautions to protect yourself. Just go with comptech,cantrell, etc I wished I did. Goodluck I am just trying to save you some headache and disappointment you will get later. Price not worth the deal you are getting.

ZTEkEXHAUST I SEE YOU ARE IN A BIG TROUBLE :frown: :mad: WHAT YOU COULD DO IS TO ANSWER INTO THESE QUESTION'S WITH DYNO RESULTS:cool:

Dyno and a clean install for one new customer to make sure they fit, also wait a few months to see if they are rubbing all the metal off Do some R&d on your products and test fitments till they fit. Is that why your company is called ZERO TECH? Because you just duplicate and not make any adjustments to make it fit better. Great product lol
Dyno isn't everything. If it does give you the power you want, what are you going to do when it rubs so much you need to swap them or you will have a leak? install on this product is as much as the product it self so why not do it right the first time and go shop somewhere else. BUT its your money so you do what you want. I warned you and will rub it in when he does fail again

IF YOU WANT CHEAP AND DON"T CARE ABOUT QUALITY PRODUCT:
PLEASE SIGN UP AND WAIT A FEW YEARS AND IT WILL BE RIGHT THERE. THAN PAY ALOT TO INSTALL IT JUST SO LATER YOU CAN PAY THEM AGAIN TO SWAP IT OUT FOR ANOTHER ONE. HERE IS MY PROBLEMS AND THEY ARE OTHERS WITH THE SAME.

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91194
Ask some of your satisfied customer to post, to support you and your great service and product. They won't because they don't exist.
You screwed alot of people on here I will post first group buy here where you started it in Febuary 06 . most of them got thier money back because they were tired of waiting and the ones who recieved it were not happy with the complications it brought. Ask any of his customers from the first goup buy.
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67766

Re: 2nd Try. ZTek HUGE DISCOUNTS! Group Buy Closes July 25th!

+1 sorry man i was really affraid when i heard the new's from YAYNSX :eek:

The first GB was only made due to an overwhelming request by nsx prime members to have a performance header made that would solve all the problems of other headers like dc, failing early.

Our company fronted over $30,000 to prototype, design, and tool a whole new header system for the nsx. There were only delays in shipment due to customs issues, all of which I promptly addressed and I offered full refunds who didn't want to wait. Everyone knows that prototyping a new product is very expensive and time consuming and that our company dedicated countless dollars and hours towards the header project. We are still far in the negative and won't recoup costs for a few years.

Yaynsx, the only reason I haven't been working on your case 24.7 because of the many personal problems you had with you own car which were totally unrelated to the header being installed were causing you problems that you needed to fix first and that pressing you to pay up the money you owe seemed like a fruitless battle and its not worth our time and effort to deal with an irate and delusional customer who keeps making false accusations and blatant attempts to commit slander towards our company.

You had the full 10days.100miles to be satisfied with your header, never ONCE did you ever make any request to return your headers, you did however did express your interest to me in trying to make a quick buck by taking advantage of getting such a good to price to resell your headers for a profit.

It has been over and year and your headers are still working flawlessly. Your motor mounts on the other hand may be the root and soul cause of your rubbing woes, with that in mind we cannot warrant damage to a header that is cause by another part in your car failing.

In earnest truth, the only reason we are running this GB is for the benefit of the nsx community, we have yet to come close to recouping any and all costs for tooling and r&d for this project. If you continue to make this thread a platform for your own personal problems, I will promptly close the GB at the expense of the rest of the NSX community until another time.

Yaynsx, THIS GB all headers are IN STOCK here in warehouse and will be shipped out promptly after receiving and processing all payments and shipping documents. Every product comes with a full 100% money back guarantee within the first 10days/100miles. Search every car forum out there, yaynsx is the only person who is making any "claims" against ZTek and still there has never been a customer who has had any problem with receiving a prompt refund for any reason during the alotted time frame in the thousands of ZTek transactions. (Most companies will not offer any refund for a product that has been installed and used period)

Yaynsx, please call me on my phone, I am here during normal business hours 5 days a week and I'd be happy to find a happy medium where you can be happy with your purchase and the performance of you car. You haven't even called me ONCE to discuss any of these "new" issues, so please pick up the phone. Thank you.

Last edited:
LANCE, WHEN THEY ALL HAVE BEEN ASKING YOU FOR DYNO RESULTS SINCE THE FIRST GROUP BUY WHY NOT SHOW IT ALSO SHOW HOW TO INSTALL IT SO IT DOESN'T RUB WITH PICTURES????

THIS GUY JUST WANTS YOU TO BUY THESE THAN BYE BYE LOOK AT THE FIRST GROUP BUY HE WAS NO WHERE TO BE FOUND NO PHONE NO EMAIL NO UPDATES ON PRIME GROUP BUY.

We haven't been able to borrow a customers nsx for enough time to do before and after dyno's with installation yet. And I will never publish any dyno result that we don't do personally. But with these headers flying off the shelves from personal referrals alone, we know its doing more than what we predicted.

WHY DIDN'T YOU DYNO MY CAR BEFORE AND AFTER?? CAN'T YOU FIND ONE OF YOUR OLD CUSTOMERS TO VOUCH FOR YOU ?? I WONDER WHY NO ONE IS BECAUSE YOU DONT EVEN HAVE ONE SATISFIED CUSTMOER.

Yaynsx, the only reason I haven't been working on your case 24.7 because of the many personal problems you had with you own car which were totally unrelated to the header being installed were causing you problems that you needed to fix first and that pressing you to pay up the money you owe seemed like a fruitless battle and its not worth our time and effort to deal with an irate and delusional customer who keeps making false accusations and blatant attempts to commit slander towards our company.

WHAT CASE I NEVER GOT HOLD OF YOU ?? I AM TAKING MY CAR TO DRIVING AMBTITION THIS WEEK AND I WILL FIND OUT FOR YOU AND HAVE HIM POST HERE SAYING THERE NOTHING WRONG WITH MY ENIGINE MOUNTS. ALSO WILL HAVE THE SPEED ORACLE SHOP CALL YOU AND TELL YOU EXACTLY WHAT THEY TOLD ME. WHAT MONEY DO I OWE YOU AND FOR WHAT??

We haven't been able to borrow a customers nsx for enough time to do before and after dyno's with installation yet. And I will never publish any dyno result that we don't do personally. But with these headers flying off the shelves from personal referrals alone, we know its doing more than what we predicted.

WOW WHAT ABOUT WHEN YOU DID MY INSTALL, YOU WERE SUPPOSE TO DO A BEFORE AND AFTER DYNO. WHY DIDN'T YOU DO IT THAN YOU HAD THE CAR FOR AS LONG AS YOU NEEDED IT??
OR WHY DONT YOU GET A CAR HERE ON PRIME AND DO DYNO AND INSTALL WITH PICS BEFORE SELLING IT ?? WHATS THE RUSH ??

It has been over and year and your headers are still working flawlessly. Your motor mounts on the other hand may be the root and soul cause of your rubbing woes, with that in mind we cannot warrant damage to a header that is cause by another part in your car failing.

DUDE ARE YOU OK? WORKING FLAWLESSLY? THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH MY CAR IF YOU LIKE I CAN TAKE IT TO A SHOP OF YOUR CHICE AND HAVE THEM CHECK OUT WHATEVER YOU WANT ON MY COST. ITS YOUR HEADERS THATS THE PROBLEM. JUST TELL ME WHAT SHOP AND WHERE AND YOU CAN POST THE RESULTS HERE AND SEE IF THERE ARE ANY OTHER PROBLEMS WITH MY CAR. I BET THEY ARE GOING TO SAY IT YOUR HEADERS NOT MY CAR.

AND AGAIN WHY RUSH WHY NOT GET AN PRIME MEMBER TO SPEAK ON HOW GOOD YOUR PRODUCTS IS, SO MANY SOLD AND ALL THAT DEMAND YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT, WHERE ARE THOSE GUYS?? WHY NOT DO ANOTHER INSTALL AND TAKE PICS AND DO A BEFORE AND AFTER DYNO?? SHAD FROM DRIVIG AMBITION IS ONLY 10-20 MINS FROM YOU THEY HAVE PLENTY OF NSX TAKE IT THERE AND HAVE THEM DO YOUR INSTALL.

HE WONT DO ANYTHING AT ALL I BET, HE GOING TO HOPE YOU GO FOR THE DEAL AND NOT THINK BEFORE YOU BUY. WAIT FOR THE INSTALL PICTURES AND DYNO RESULTS AND IF IT LOOKS GOOD GO BUY ALL YOU WANT BUT IF NOT SHOWED AND YOU BUY IT. I WILL BE THERE RUBBING IT IN THAT I TRIED TO WARN YOU GUYS. WHY WOULD I MAKE ANY OF THIS UP?

Yaynsx, please call me on my phone, I am here during normal business hours 5 days a week and I'd be happy to find a happy medium where you can be happy with your purchase and the performance of you car. You haven't even called me ONCE to discuss any of these "new" issues, so please pick up the phone. Thank you.

WOW I AM NOT GOING TO CALL YOU, YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING FOR ME SO DON'T CALL ME ANYNORE EITHER. WHAT YOU CAN DO IS TELL EVERYONE ON HERE HOW I HAVE BEEN NOTHING BUT 100% HONEST. THE MEDIUM I WANT IS YOU TO INSTALL A NEW SET TAKE PICS AND POST THE DYNO RESULTS. IT WON'T BE ME OR MY CAR CAUSE I WILL HURT YOU IF I SEE YOU. SO FIND ANOTHER NSX AND POST YOUR RESULTS OTHERWISE FIND ANOTHER COMUNITY TO GO RIP OFF. PRIME MEMBERS HAVE BRAINS AND CAN THINK AND JUDGE FOR THEM SELVES. I M ONLY TRYING TO HELP AND SAVE YOU GUYS SOME HEADACHE LATER.

THIS IS BACK IN FEB 06 WHERE HE TELLS EVERYONE THAT THEY ARE BEING MADE LOCALY IN SOCAL AND WILL BE SHIPPED OUT WITHIN 3-4 WEEKS.
REFERENCE THREAD:http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67766

Posted by Lance on 4/9
"Ok, our first set of headers will be made here in SoCal, so no customs or shipping delays. We are aiming to MSRP at $1200 for 95+ years and $1300 for 91-94 years. If we can get at least 5 sets, I am aiming to get the GB price around $740-825, depending on quantity, with these GB sets availible in 3-4 weeks from today."

I DIDN'T KNOW IT TOOK 11+ MONTHS TO GET SHIPPMENTS FROM SOCAL? I THOUGHT THEY WOULD BE NO CUSTOMS NO SHIPPING DELAYS LANCE?? WHAT HAPPENED?

ALSO READ THOSE WHO DID INSTALL IT SAY. SEE MLMOTORSPORTS FEELING ON THEM, ASK AJCHANG, LINGYANG,OYAGI,ROBR,CLR1024,TURBO2GO,Nihilation, lightguy, BIZMAN, A U NSX, ETC ETC ON THE FIRST GROUP BUY NOT ONE OF HIS CUSTOMERS ARE HERE DEFENDING HIM I WONDER WHY DON'T YOU? I WILL KEEP UDATING ALL HIS LIES AND LINKS TO THEM AND POST THEM HERE AFTER I GET SOME SLEEP.

I feel obligated to chime in on this one since we worked on his car and was the first to point out and discuss this issue with him.

Sonny brought his car into our shop on July the 16th. We did some extensive maintenance work on his NSX along with a new high flow fuel pump and injectors. When we looked under the car, we noticed that the cross member where rubbing about 1/2 way through the headers and still going.

We pass this information on to Sonny the same day. He told us that Ztek installed the headers for Sonny provided his NSX for prototyping. I was shocked since if there was fitting issues during install, whatever steps that needs to be taken should have been taken.

Sonny told us that a) Ztek told him that his motor mount where old b) he needs to bash in the cross member so that the headers would fit.

We checked Sonny's motor mounts and they where in perfect condition which leaves us with B) basing in the oem cross member.

We have installed many comptech and DC header setup and have never needed to bash in any cross members. Those headers bolted up just fine and did not require us to damage the OEM lower cross member.

If there was issues with the install or fitment, the prototype should have been taken off and it should have been marked so that you can revise the headers. This was not done and since the headers where left on the car, the cross member should have been "damaged" so that the headers would not rub through in 6 month and leak.

This was also not done.

Now we are at a position where the headers are going to rub through with in a few thousand miles and Sonny will need a new pair of headers. So now he has to purchase another set which would have added up to MUCH more than if he paid for comptech or DC. This ofcourse does not include the install cost, down time and frustration not to mention getting an inferior product.

Personally a comptech or DC header setup would have been money better spent. You save a few hundred bucks only to have a product that does not fit, needs replacement in 6 month, 2x cost of install, down time and whats worse, requires you to damage the Honda OEM lower cross member.

As i understand it, current version 2 does NOT have this error revised and still has the same problem. Please be aware of this issue when making an purchase.

please dont be penny wise be pound foolish.

BTW, these look like ebay headers.

Warmest regards and happy motoring.

I asked Lance why i owed him any money when I allready paid for everything. I just got a pm from Lance saying the reason I owe him money is because he thought I would give him a good review and not say anything bad about the product. Bro you kidding me? I would have if you told me there was a problem at all with any part of the install or the car. BUt you DIDN"T SAY ANYTHING so I can come back here and say good things cause I don't know any better. If you told me oh just slight adjustments were made or need to be made, I wouldn't have a problem at all. BUt months later I find out there a leak about to develop because your headers and its install that you did. Plus you told me it was perfect fitment no problem whatsoever. I am taking him to Smalls Court and will keep everyone posted. Even if I don't get anything but personal satisfaction out of it. You called me a liar and I will show you how lying. Just need little more info before you will be served. See you in court.

I asked Lance why i owed him any money when I allready paid for everything. I just got a pm from Lance saying the reason I owe him money is because he thought I would give him a good review and not say anything bad about the product. Bro you kidding me? I would have if you told me there was a problem at all with any part of the install or the car. BUt you DIDN"T SAY ANYTHING so I can come back here and say good things cause I don't know any better. If you told me oh just slight adjustments were made or need to be made, I wouldn't have a problem at all. BUt months later I find out there a leak about to develop because your headers and its install that you did. Plus you told me it was perfect fitment no problem whatsoever. I am taking him to Smalls Court and will keep everyone posted. Even if I don't get anything but personal satisfaction out of it. You called me a liar and I will show you how lying. Just need little more info before you will be served. See you in court.

Sonny I said that you would give us positive criticism on our product not make slanderous comments and predictions that our future headers are bad. I wanted you to be a neutral third party and let us know what you think about them, how they make your car feel, etc. There are nothing wrong with your headers and you even said yourself they make your car feel and perform much better.

Its been a year and now you have this issue, this was never a issue when they were first installed, and there was a large amount of room for your headers to move, because I personally inspected for clearance after the install was done. Over a years time, either A: your motor mounts had shifted and need to be readjusted, or B: you motor mounts are now more worn than they were before, and your engine moves excessively.

If you want I will show you personally on your car what needs to be done, if anything (adjusting motor mounts, and bending or filing that piece of excess metal about 2 mm) and can set you up with a place to get it fixed. I have asked you numerous times that we want to satisfy you as a customer, to give us a call and we will do our best to make you happy with your purchase.

I feel obligated to chime in on this one since we worked on his car and was the first to point out and discuss this issue with him.

Sonny brought his car into our shop on July the 16th. We did some extensive maintenance work on his NSX along with a new high flow fuel pump and injectors. When we looked under the car, we noticed that the cross member where rubbing about 1/2 way through the headers and still going.

We pass this information on to Sonny the same day. He told us that Ztek installed the headers for Sonny provided his NSX for prototyping. I was shocked since if there was fitting issues during install, whatever steps that needs to be taken should have been taken.

Sonny told us that a) Ztek told him that his motor mount where old b) he needs to bash in the cross member so that the headers would fit.

We checked Sonny's motor mounts and they where in perfect condition which leaves us with B) basing in the oem cross member.

We have installed many comptech and DC header setup and have never needed to bash in any cross members. Those headers bolted up just fine and did not require us to damage the OEM lower cross member.

If there was issues with the install or fitment, the prototype should have been taken off and it should have been marked so that you can revise the headers. This was not done and since the headers where left on the car, the cross member should have been "damaged" so that the headers would not rub through in 6 month and leak.

This was also not done.

Now we are at a position where the headers are going to rub through with in a few thousand miles and Sonny will need a new pair of headers. So now he has to purchase another set which would have added up to MUCH more than if he paid for comptech or DC. This ofcourse does not include the install cost, down time and frustration not to mention getting an inferior product.

Personally a comptech or DC header setup would have been money better spent. You save a few hundred bucks only to have a product that does not fit, needs replacement in 6 month, 2x cost of install, down time and whats worse, requires you to damage the Honda OEM lower cross member.

As i understand it, current version 2 does NOT have this error revised and still has the same problem. Please be aware of this issue when making an purchase.

please dont be penny wise be pound foolish.

BTW, these look like ebay headers.

Warmest regards and happy motoring.

LOOK closely ebay/DC headers have flex joints that WILL cause the entire header to fall apart within a few years, ZTek have been specifically engineered with OEM style honda ball and socket joints and F1 collectors.

This problem is very localized with only a few cars being affected. This is because of variation from Acura, the excess metal on the cross member can be smaller of larger from one car to another, causing one runner to slightly just touch. You in no way have to damage the cross member, just slightly bend the excess metal 2 millimeters, which is fully reversible and in no way hurts the car. Shortening this runner would cause the header to not be true equal length headers. When only a small modification to solve this problem needs to be made to only a fraction of the cars out there, its seen as a localized issue.

We did however on the ver. 2, have the the upper bend on the runner moved 0.5 degree inward, the most it could be moved without changing the length of the runner, keeping them equal length for maximum efficiency and power.

Back