Zanardi private party price

VintageracerNYC said:
whats the advantage of the Zanardi edition over a regular model?
Just buy a low mileage 1994 NSX Coupe , add the Zanardi or NSX type R suspension ($1500 to $2900) and the 1997+ brake calipers and rotors (less than $1,000 used); AND SAVE YOURSELF A BUNDLE. You will have the lighter weight, fixed roof (coupe) and the manual steering.

That's what I have done. With the savings, you can add the Comptech headers ($1300 @ NOPI) and gain 12 horsepower (to 282 HP) - or add whatever your heart desires!

OLDE GUY said:
Just buy a low mileage 1994 NSX Coupe , add the Zanardi or NSX type R suspension ($1500 to $2900) and the 1997+ brake calipers and rotors (less than $1,000 used); AND SAVE YOURSELF A BUNDLE. You will have the lighter weight, fixed roof (coupe) and the manual steering.

That's what I have done. With the savings, you can add the Comptech headers ($1300 @ NOPI) and gain 12 horsepower (to 282 HP) - or add whatever your heart desires!

You forgot the 6 speed tranny. Sure you are paying more money for a Zanardi, but don't forget it is a newer and rarer car so it should cost more. I personally would take a mint Zanardi over a highly modded 3.0 liter 5 speed NSX anyday.

Back