zanardi nsx glendale california? JH4NA2120XT000134

does any one know anything about the zanardi nsx at glendale mitsubishi in cali. if someone lives buy there can u take a look at it for me, i would really appreciate it. from what i know the pass. door has been painted who knows what else the sales team seem s to be hiding something its zanardi #8 i thnk if anyone knows anything would be helpful thanks

thanks for zanardi feedback

wow. what a heap of s--t, that would have been a 50g mistake. thanks for the post and the links Ojas. these guys were misleading at glendale mitsubishi they said some paintwork on right door and a scratch on 1 rim. saved me a flight from chicago. Ojas ur the man . if anyone needs someone to check thing out in the chicagoland area let me know , my pleasure to help

Re: thanks for zanardi feedback

Good luck in your search. bayareansx1999, S Flavor, supra2nv, and Taj actually deserve the thanks for inspecting this vehicle in person and posting their observations on the forum.

Re: Re: thanks for zanardi feedback

Ojas said:
Good luck in your search. bayareansx1999, S Flavor, supra2nv, and Taj actually deserve the thanks for inspecting this vehicle in person and posting their observations on the forum.

Way to give credit where credit is due. :)

Re: Zanardi #8 nsx glendale california? JH4NA2120XT000134

I sent the seller a message.

From the eBay text:

· Science and Motion installed ARK Speed Racing DT-S Exhaust System.

· H & R Linear Rate Lowering Springs.

I have never heard of, nor could I find any auto service company called Science and Motion. Is he talking about SOS?

And, who in their right mind would replace the Zanardi suspension with H&R springs?!? :rolleyes:

It all depends on what sort of repairs the car went under for those incidents Chris from SOS claims.

Its a shame because I was hoping to see a bidding war on that Zanardi to get an indication as to what they would sell for.

I don't see Ojas post that often here; maybe in other parts of Prime - but you really did this searching Primer a big favor. I remember the threads you listed after re reading them. Good detective work and THIS is why Prime is just awesome. Guys like this and posts like this that save guys hard earned bucks.

Great stuff, man am I ever proud to be a fellow Primer; what great company we keep!

Car is back up for sale. Seller claims car paint is original and Chris from SOS can verify it. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1999...iewItem&pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item4cf0602e85

We recently purchased Zanardi No. 8 to use as a test bed for OBD2 products. Overall, the car is in good condition. It has had paint work resulting from a minor collision which scratched / dented side panels. Nothing to get excited about. I'm glad the car has a good home now :)

Cheers,
-- Chris

That's weird.

Back