Zanardi for sale at David Acura

Ouch!

Their are probably only 20-30 if these unmolested
In the world. 5k miles. I think 95k someday will look
cheep.

When I bought my '93, 8 years ago, Zanardi's
were going for about 10k more. The gap will continue to rise.

Its at Davis acura, its Mr. Davis's car. I stopped in to check it out last night. Super clean, also highly modded: CTSC, CT Exhaust, Brembo brakes, seats and harness's... and so on.

In my book Highly modified means opening up the engine, swapping out the tranny for a sequential, gutting the interior and installing a full roll cage. Stuff that the average person can't do with ease for the following reasons:

1. budget size/constraints
2. knowledge base/expertise

The rest are bolt-ons.

I used to do hpde with ol Dave Davis...then he went ITR racing......he had a hand control on the steering wheel as I recall...

I thought the value of these cars was because it was a " Zanardi " edition. Being modded just makes it like any other modded NSX.

.well its still an na2 coupe....

Dealer Installed Performance Upgrades: CT Engineering Supercharger CT Engineering Stainless Steel Headers CT Engineering Gen II Stainless Catback Exhaust System CT Engineering High Flow Airbox Carbon Fiber CT Engineering Powergrip 2 Clutch CT Engineering Competition Non-Compliance Toe Link Kit CT Engineering Competition Non-Compliance Rear Beam Brembo Gran Turismo Brake Kit Performance Steel Brake Lines Transmission with 4.55 Ring and Pinion Inside Roll Bar

That's an awful lot of "track" modifications for a car "that has never been tracked." :rolleyes: Non Comp front and rear and inside roll bar? Bet that most of the 5,000 miles were on the track. Mine sure as hell would have been. :wink:

As I said I've been on track with him a few times around the NE back in the late 90's early 00's.

In my eyes it's not that big of a deal. But it's a zanardi. For what it is, it's pretty modded. Wish it were bone stock :(
It's funny, when I went in to check it out the sales guy was like "lots of added parts but never tracked" lol jackass there are videos of this car on the track and who does all this shit and drives only around town a few times a year. Please, give that bs to someone that has no idea what they're talking about and a check book in hand.

Last edited:
Back in 1999 and perhaps the early 2000s, a Zanardi was indeed a "value" added NSX but I am not sure it still has that aura now, even if the had a limited production of 50. The draw back then was its lighter weight, the wheels, and the fact that is was an affirmation of Alex Zanardi's achievements. A totally stock Zanardi may have more value for a collector than one with all the mods. Just my $0.02.

Back in 1999 and perhaps the early 2000s, a Zanardi was indeed a "value" added NSX but I am not sure it still has that aura now, even if the had a limited production of 50. The draw back then was its lighter weight, the wheels, and the fact that is was an affirmation of Alex Zanardi's achievements. A totally stock Zanardi may have more value for a collector than one with all the mods. Just my $0.02.

I agree a stock Zanardi would be worth a lot more than a modded one.

What's the velcro for under the hand brake lever? Looks like they forgot to dust the shifter cover :>)........Nice car but for 100k there are others brands I'd prefer to buy. If you want to see a bunch of NSX's all modded up and never tracked then come up here and have your pick since there are only a handful of us who track our cars.

Back