Zanardi #8 for sale JH4NA2120XT000134

wow, that car is still for sale?? it has been sitting at Glendale Mitsu since 3/31. i guess it doesn't help selling at an incompetent dealership with shady sales people, not to mention the car has body work from the front bumper all the way along side to the rear of the driver side. See previous findings about this car in another thread...

It was listed for $69,999 about 3 months ago. The selling price drops $15K in 3 months. At this depreciation rate, I can buy my second NSX in a few months.

Try damage along "both" sides of the car. Both doors were worked on. AC vent is pushed to the wrong side on the passenger side door arm rest and driver side door window makes noise when near the top. Front driver side caliper were scraped (how i don't know). All four wheel well covers were removed and at least one plastic retainer is missing at each corner (wonder why). Front bumper/radiator does not line up to the original bolt marks. However, the car drives very nice thought.

Last edited:
ouch, anybody run a carfax on it? details that a potential buyer should be aware/beware of.

Re: Zanardi #8 for sale - JH4NA2120XT000134

We recently purchased Zanardi No. 8 to use as a test bed for OBD2 products. Overall, the car is in good condition. It has had paint work resulting from a minor collision which scratched / dented side panels. Nothing to get excited about. I'm glad the car has a good home now :)

Cheers,
-- Chris

Back