zanardi #44

This looks like one of the few clean ones left. I'd say it's definitely worth looking into.

Otto

1999 Acura NSX- Alex Zanardi Edition - $65999
Reply to: [email protected]
Date: 2008-01-04, 7:38PM PST

I am selling a 1999 red Acura NSX Alex Zanardi Edition. This edition had only 50 made and this car is #44. It is a 3.2L engine with 36k miles on it that puts out 290hp. It is a clean title. There are some minor scratches on the exterior front lip. The interior is also very clean. It has only 1 owner. The car has everything that’s original such as a tape deck player and an automatic climate control. It is a 6 speed and is very well maintained with all the service papers. I will post pictures as soon as I get my camera back. SERIOUS OFFERS ONLY. The price is negotiable so please let me know ASAP. I am asking $65999 for the reason being that it is a limited edition collectors item.
This is some information about why the car is different from other NSX's
http://www.nsxprime.com/FAQ/General/modelinfo/zanardi.htm

* This item has been posted by-owner.
* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 528830647

Looks like it could be a good one, but at $66K asking, I'm sure there must be some room for negotiation.

As so few are sold, its hard to track prices.
I would assume prices are climbing on these as many now have history.
You just have to ask yourself, what's it worth to you?
$10k? $20k $30k premium?

Easy for me.........
Your call..............

That is a hard call, like he said with so few being traded. But 66K seems pretty steep to me. also the buyer knows its steep by his comment right after the price trying to explain his asking price. My personal opinion and nothing more, I would be think maybe 50 - 55K, give or take a bit.

Assume perfect condition, what do you folks think it's worth?

Awesome perfect condition? Hard to say. It would come down to how badly I wanted a Zanardi as opposed to an 02/03/04. For me the choice would be easy at $66K. I'd go w/ the 02/03/04.

I'd put this car at under $60K. Maybe $55K since it has 36K miles (which means it's not near perfect condition). Although average mileage for an NSX is 5K/yr and this car is below that, I'd expect a Zanardi to only accrue 2.5K/miles/yr if I wanted one. That being said, I only know of one Zanardi personally that has that low of miles (and I know he's not selling it anytime soon).

Awesome perfect condition? Hard to say. It would come down to how badly I wanted a Zanardi as opposed to an 02/03/04. For me the choice would be easy at $66K. I'd go w/ the 02/03/04.

I'd put this car at under $60K. Maybe $55K since it has 36K miles (which means it's not near perfect condition). Although average mileage for an NSX is 5K/yr and this car is below that, I'd expect a Zanardi to only accrue 2.5K/miles/yr if I wanted one. That being said, I only know of one Zanardi personally that has that low of miles (and I know he's not selling it anytime soon).

I don't think $66K is a serious price for the car. If we get down to a realistic range at which this car will probably be sold at, then the choice for me personally between a that or a 02-04 would be easy - Zanardi.

Back