Zanardi, 2001(Last year), or comptech dealer installed supercharged

Ok lets hear your votes. Which would you want and has any one seen any for sale? I'm looking for low mileage clean example of any of these and want to see what you all think.

The odds of finding either is going to be tough, so pick up whatever shows up first. :smile:

Agreed, and Im not so sure the "dealer installed" aspect is held in such high regard anyways. My NSX had the CTSC installed by the dealership but I would have no issue with having the work done by Larry B, Autowave, Source 1, SOS or any of our other qualified vendors.

Throw a 2001 coupe in the mix? Now we're talking!

I would get the zanardi and do a convertable custom "rag top":wink:

The 2001 factory ordered coupe with a Comptech dealer installed SC for me!!

I don't think that car had a SC installed. whiteNSXs. did you supercharge that one and only car?

Last edited:
My preferred order

1) Zanardi
2) Supercharged NSX (2002+)
3) Supercharged NSX (1991-1994)
4) 02+ GPW/Black
5) 02+ LBBP/Black
6) 91 or other year model coupe

Don't care too much for the 95-96 model years.

At the end of the day they are all getting harder and harder to find with so few imported.

no that guy has been tring to sell it forever.
its beat down. he didnt post a pic on craigslist for a reason

I would definitely get the zanardi. Its the fastest stock nsx made for the US and its very rare. and the stock wheels are awesome!

My preferred order

1) Zanardi

Seriously, Jose? :wink:

I don't see the distinction in dealer-installed or reputable shop-installed either. I bought a BBSC car whose PO had the install done by MB. I have enjoyed 20K+ bulletproof miles and 10K by the PO. But when its your money you get to do what you want so obviously you can.

To your post, Zanardi because they are rarer and if you wanted to S/C it you could- if you got past the dealer-install thing. IMHO having a dealer CTSC is nowhere near as collectable as a Zanardi. Not even close.

I am saving my pennies for the new NSX when it comes out.
Zanardi Smamardi LOL
but if out of the 50 Zanardi's made good luck tring to out bid some guys on here they have a bank roll that can choke a Hippo

or should I say 43 or so left we have seen atleast 5-7 that have been beat down so hard there is no coming back. and then some we dont know about that have been wrecked and sold for scrap.

so some of those missing Vin numbers from your Zanardi List are due to the car is not on this earth anymore

Back