Your opinion

I have found a 1999 NSX-T with around 40,000 miles for $43,000. The car is completely stock and excellent condition (they say,havent seen it yet).

What do you guys think?

Which would be a better deal, this car or a 95 or 96 with very low miles (10-15,000) for 2-$3,000 less?

Thank You
Mike

I think thats a great deal for a 99 NSX!!! I wouldnt go for the 95 and 96, I would stick with a 97 and up because of the 6 speed and the extra 20 horsepower!!!

Dude!!..that is a screamin deal if the car is nice...don't tell me where you found it or you might find me driving it home:wink: :smile:

It is owned by a doctor (2nd owner) and he said the only thing that has ever been damaged (now repaired) was the front spoiler when they were unloading the car from the trailer when he purchased it. He does not have all the records but the 30,000 mile work has been completed.

That's all I can say at this time, Zahntech might be listening. lol

Last edited:
Memphis eyyy. I live fairly close so I'm gonna search for the car and buy it. :tongue: Does sound like a good deal.

comtec said:
I have found a 1999 NSX-T with around 40,000 miles for $43,000. The car is completely stock and excellent condition (they say,havent seen it yet).

What do you guys think?

Which would be a better deal, this car or a 95 or 96 with very low miles (10-15,000) for 2-$3,000 less?

Thank You
Mike
Mike -

If the car is truly in excellent condition and all maintenance (including timing belt and water pump) has been done that $43K is a screaming good deal. I'd jump on it.

No offense intended to anyone but I'd readily take a 3.2L 6 speed 97+ car over a 95 for roughly the same money any day of the week and twice on Sunday.

Good luck in your search.

I know another member who went to go see this car about 3weeks ago. Pm me and I will give you his number, he passed on the car. He will be able to tell you why.

bangbang001 said:
I know another member who went to go see this car about 3weeks ago. Pm me and I will give you his number, he passed on the car. He will be able to tell you why.

Why keep it a "secret" (from everybody else here) ? :confused:

NSX-GUY said:
Why keep it a "secret" (from everybody else here) ? :confused:

It's not a secret, I don't know why he passed, he just told me he passed on it.

Back