• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Your Carmel on the Avenue Event NSX Entry!

I am trying to coordinate and establish a new "NSX class" with the "Carmel on the Avenue" event on August 14 2012, during the world famous Monterey Car Week. Our cars have a more limited production and are more rare than most of the modern cars currently shown there, and it is time that we represent, are you interested? This is not sure thing yet depending on how many applications and the quality of applications they get, but lets make it happen. I am interested in a gathering of 5-10 exceptionally clean, mostly original looking cars without body kits or interior modifications, (upgraded wheels and interior stick shift are okay).

On the application please put "proposed new NSX class" under the class section. Cars with rare color combinations in all model years are especially encouraged to apply.

Here is the link, then click on application: http://www.motorclubevents.com/ .
Please send me a message with your car picture if you are going to apply so that I can help coordinate this potential new class. We want to coordinate our applications and send them all in during the same week, and as many color combos as possible. I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks, Jim

Last edited:
Current list of representation I have heard from, we are trying to not duplicate any color combo's:

96 Red/Tan
98 Blue/Tan
95 Red/Black

Last edited:
I think this is great! I would totally be in this IF I lived in the area. I used to travel to carmel valley 2-3 times a year but not with my car :(

hope I can make it down to come visit at a minimum.

We need a silver Arista5! The president and CEO of the event was very nice when I talked to him, and he knows about our cars and how rare they are etc. Since I live in the area I am going to try to make this happen during http://www.montereycarweek.com/ and will try to coordinate a car rally if there is ample interest!

Last edited:
Wow. It is a great honor to bring your car to Monterey Car Week. The cars you see there are really rare, valuable and kept in pristine condition. My car is not stock nor in pristine condition, but for those who represent, I will wish for the best.

Back