YOUNGEST NSX OWNER

Hey, I was just wondering who is the youngest NSX owner that completely owns there NSX, not financed. I Got my nsx at 18, anyone younger than that?

Originally posted by Yellowdancer:
Unless you buy the car brand new.It's make no sence to ask that question.....

true.. unless you paid the full sticker price as new car.. or else there's no sense of asking that.

a 330i new could cost more than a 91 NSX. thus no point..

------------------
the art of chasing down my friend's white 3000gt at com. ave

NSXCA # 1690 "Sabrina"

Not only BMWs like the 330 cost more than a used NSX. Buicks, every Cadillac, and many many trucks and SUVs cost more than a used NSX. Too bad that when I was 18 it was not possible to get Ferrari performance on a Buick's budget.

I get a kick out of people who ask this type of question. Why do you ask? I can assure you that there will always be someone more wealthy and accomplished than you are--no matter what your age. Sure, that person may not be lurking on this particular message board, but if it bothers you that you're not the youngest person to own an NSX outright, please seek some professional help (and I don't mean driving instruction).

How about changing this thread into "The youngest NSX owner to wreck their NSX."

Originally posted by Dr.Lane:
How about changing this thread into "The youngest NSX owner to wreck their NSX."

well thats gonna me a different story...
interesting.. anyone?
biggrin.gif

------------------
the art of chasing down my friend's white 3000gt at com. ave

NSXCA # 1690 "Sabrina"

Or how 'bout changing it to "Oldest Person to Own an NSX." Or maybe "Skinniest (or Fattest) Person to Own an NSX." Or how 'bout "Wealthiest (or Poorest) Person to Own an NSX."

Anything to stay away from this tompic for the 40th time.
wink.gif

Originally posted by Ponyboy:
Or how 'bout changing it to "Oldest Person to Own an NSX." Or maybe "Skinniest (or Fattest) Person to Own an NSX." Or how 'bout "Wealthiest (or Poorest) Person to Own an NSX."

Anything to stay away from this tompic for the 40th time.
wink.gif
I think I'll top the charts if the new topic reads, "The poorest person to own a '99 Zanardi when purchased at near sticker price of a '02 NSX on year-end clearance sale".
wink.gif

Back