You will want a BMW after this.

200391614223619070.jpg

:D

Tom Larkins said:
That must be Chris Bangles wife after the mess he made of the 7 series!;)

OMG - LMAO!!! Great one Tom - got me right in the funny bone with that one. Of course you could have added the Z3 or the new 5 series/6 series as well.

You get my "funny post of the day" award!

:)

MiamieNeSeX said:
Am I missing something here, or ami the only one that would rather have the girl................... :)

Armando

The ad is trying to say that if you drive a BMW, girls will think you are sexy. And that no matter what kind of face you have, it doesn't matter because driving a BMW will make up for your less than perfect face. Bottome line, drive a BMW and get laid.

But we all know it's not true...

Akira said:
The ad is trying to say that if you drive a BMW, girls will think you are sexy. And that no matter what kind of face you have, it doesn't matter because driving a BMW will make up for your less than perfect face. Bottome line, drive a BMW and get laid.

Actually - for me - the secret to getting laid was getting maried and buying my wife a BMW!

:D

With or without the ad I am a BMW customer for life. I could not care less if the BMW gets me laid. BMW builds a drivers car. I can not wait to buy my next one.

I am with Steveny.....................

steveny said:
With or without the ad I am a BMW customer for life. I could not care less if the BMW gets me laid. BMW builds a drivers car. I can not wait to buy my next one.

i always knew sex sells but this is literally the one.....BMW...the ultimate humping machine.:D

Akira said:

Wow no shi%^ I would have never picked that up :)

Armando

steveny said:

I am also a long-standing follower of the marque and counting the days until I have another one in the garage.

Nope. Sold 2-2-04.

As for the days I am counting, it looks like 365-500 before I can 'justify' a third car.

This is board-line on my personal rule of not photoshopping nudes, but it just had to be done. :D

Hmm.. which do you think would generate more sales? This ad or the Honda 'Cogs'???

<FONT SIZE=1>Note: Yes, that is <B>Phoe<FONT COLOR=red>N$X</FONT></B>'s NSX</FONT>

Attachments

• nsex_ad.jpg
    nsex_ad.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 447
Good work

LOL, there should be at least a couple more girls in the picture if you're using an NSX instead of a bimmer, Neo! :D

NeoNSX said:
This is board-line on my personal rule of not photoshopping nudes, but it just had to be done. :D

Hmm.. which do you think would generate more sales? This ad or the Honda 'Cogs'???

<FONT SIZE=1>Note: Yes, that is <B>Phoe<FONT COLOR=red>N$X</FONT></B>'s NSX</FONT>

So nsx really doesn't mean no sex :D

Back