You gotta see this !!

I think the Capriatti keying is a hoax. Look at the pics of the scratches on the car and they are as wide as her fingers.. it looks Photoshop'ed... No nail can give that wide of a gap nor will the swiss army knife....The boy is full of crap....
what an idiot...

------------------
Biaggi
92 NSX #483
94 CBR900RR

I like this excerpt from his FAQ:

"Question: Aren't you ashamed that you go about destroying other people's property?

Answer: It's not really 'their' property, at least not after it's been keyed.

When I key yuor car - and I will - it won't truly be yuors anymore. Because in a way, it'll be mine, too. I'll own it, and when yuo drive it around town, yuo'll be working for me - displaying my handiwork on yuor door panel with every mile yuo travel. In this sense, I own literally thousands of fine automobiles.
Yuor ride will me mine until the day yuo get it repainted. And when yuo do, I'll be waiting to own it all over again. And again. And again.

Oh, if it's just a little six-inch line in yuor paint, that wasn't me. When I key yuor car, yuo'll know it."

So when some a-hole keyer bears the "keying" from my fists, he'll be my property, proudly displaying my loving care of "keying" his face up and down, side ways, backwards and forwards. We'll be sharing a common bond, one that was left by my fists of fury
wink.gif

This guys site is one of the most funny and wierd site I've come across recently.

Check out his NSX encounter:
http://www.carkeyboi.com/key7.htm

Subject: 1999 Acura NSX, candy apple red. High school or college tassel hanging from rearview. Passenger seat piled high with what appeared to be multi-level marketing starter kit brochures. American flag in lower right corner of rear window. Parked in monthly lot near my office.

Offence: Possession of MLM materials with intent to distribute.

Punishment: Time to break out the Swisstech Utili-Tool. Made about a dozen stabbing scrapes in the driver's door panel, some of them gouging so deep that the paint pulled away from the metal like a collision dent. Then did about ten jagged loops around the door handle to let the driver know that this wasn't a collision by another car. Was tempted to smash the passenger window and set the brochures on fire, but that is not my way.

Mission accomplished.

On my last trip to Key West I spotted a Hummer parked on a side street. I noticed masking tape on the side of it so I walked over to the Hummer. On the masking tape was huge letters stating ALREADY KEYED, with arrows pointing to the scratches.

Originally posted by NSX_Dreamer:
Your ride will me mine until the day yuo get it repainted. And when yuo do, I'll be waiting to own it all over again. And again. And again.

...and while he's keying it again & again, i'll be reloading again and again...
shotgun.gif

Oh, if it's just a little six-inch line in yuor paint, that wasn't me. When I key yuor car, yuo'll know it."

shotgun.gif
...and when i'm done, he'll know it was me also.
wink.gif

Keying cars is lame; this guy is just a lozer with too much spare time...

Originally posted by 92NSX:
I too would like to know why?

Because it's obvious from his reply that he's either:

1) spouting BS, or
2) such a lunatic that he'd be easy to spot a mile away.

If he gave an intelligent, articulate answer, I'd be worried. With his nonsense answer I'm not too concerned...

I suspect it's a scam, albeit one in poor taste. How could he know the NSX was a 1999 model year, unless he was guessing or making it up?

Yes, very fishy. The guy claims to be from Pasadena, CA, and said the NSX parks in a monthly lot near his office. Therefore it seems unlikely the car is from out of state. Californians correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think your state requires the model year to be displayed anywhere on your cars?

No.. unless the car has a temporary registration slip taped in the window in such a way to display the year, you have to know the model to know the year.

Sounds like a gag site. I really bought the part where he finished writing on the car and then owner confronted him about it before he was finished. And the owner just muttered something, got in his car, and left. Yet, managed to get a picture of the completed keying with no owner in the picture..

You can easily determine the model year for any modern US car by looking at the VIN plate in the windshield.

That being said, I doubt the kid who made that site knows how to do that. The pictures on that site all look photoshopped to me.

Unfortunately it would be better for him to actually be for real then the BS artist he is with a web site that encourages impressionable people to "follow him" and buy his trash spreading the word.

I believe you shouldn't drive or buy anything that would make you too crazy if something happened to it. I got some huge rock chips after driving my car home 14 hours after purchase. I was only 5 min's from home. A little touch up paint and remove my contacts and it is as good as new!

------------------
Nick M

91' Red/Black with Many Mods
99' Honda Odyssey with Many Kids

Originally posted by matteni:
I got some huge rock chips after driving my car home 14 hours after purchase. I was only 5 min's from home. A little touch up paint and remove my contacts and it is as good as new!

*laugh*

Someone should report him to the police. Here is the contact info on him (must be an idiot doing this and bragging about it later);
Registrant:
Troll Inc
1222 Southwest 85th Terrace
Dado County, Florida 33025
United States

Registered through: Go Daddy Software (http://www.godaddy.com)
Domain Name: CARKEYBOI.COM
Created on: 27-Nov-02
Expires on: 27-Nov-04
Last Updated on: 04-Feb-03

Administrative Contact:
Inc, Troll [email protected]
1222 Southwest 85th Terrace
Dado County, Florida 33025
United States
954 4350768 Fax --
Technical Contact:
Inc, Troll [email protected]