Yellow on Merrit Parkway

Saw a Yellow coupe on Merrit Parkway, northbound through Stamford last night around 8pm. RPM, was that you? I was southbound on my motorcycle.
Keith

not me

I was out around 8pm last night, but just driving home from a local party, did drive alot this weekend, it was gorgeous out yesterday!!! I saw a blue 02+ with Ct. plates going down AndersonHill Road towards White Plains on Saturday morning @ 10:30 am, I wasn't in my NSX, it's about the 3rd time I've seen this car on that road (I've not been in my NSX any of the times) who are you?

hmm, I saw a yellow NSX with the newer front end northbound on the Merritt about two weeks ago on a Friday afternoon. If you're here, you probably remember me. I was the guy in the plymouth minivan heading the opposite direction. :D

It was a sweet looking car though.

same here!

I'm all over, I bump into RSO in Bedford, and a host of others in "The Glen" where I'm bailed out by a fellow owner from Kansas (yes Dorothy, Toto lives), who is now an honorary Northeast Region member, and get some great "hot" laps from a Doctor who lives in PA. What a group we are!!!!:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Back