Yellow NSX with Yello Wheels Spoted in Yonkers, NY

Yellow wheels? Roger's car has yellow wheels?

I have seen a yellow NSX from time to time at Lime Rock Park. A pre 02 Yellow with yellow wheels. They had a lace design a but I forget what brand they were. Looked nice.

Last edited:
That car was serviced at my dealer last year,the wheels were painted.

Wasn't me, I do recall a Yellow NSX with yellow wheels that was owned at one time by someone in Mass, that was than sold to a wholesaler in PA, it had lots of stereo upgrades as well. It floated around for a long time between dealers, don't know what happened to it, but maybe it has finally resurfaced!!!:wink:

RPM217 said:
Wasn't me, I do recall a Yellow NSX with yellow wheels that was owned at one time by someone in Mass, that was than sold to a wholesaler in PA, it had lots of stereo upgrades as well. It floated around for a long time between dealers, don't know what happened to it, but maybe it has finally resurfaced!!!:wink:

I say that car run at the auction for about 2 years, once every 3 or 4 months and always by a different wholesaler. The trunk had some custom audio sysem with airbrushed flames and shit. Totally tasteless for an NSX, or any car for that matter. Had Yellow 543 HRE's if I recall correctly with polished lips.

The Kid said:
The trunk had some custom audio sysem ............

Was it this one?

5284981-L.jpg

Back