Yellow Deli Lunch Run on 11-17

put me down as maybe. were is this yellow deli located?

Dude! You live in Portola Hills, too? That makes three of us.

The Yellow Deli in Valley Center, CA
32011 Lilac Rd.
Valley Center, California 92082
(760) 742-2064

Sorry guys, I won't be able to make it to this one. See you on the next one.

Harut

I'll be there.

anyone live close to Pasadena willing to pick up a wiper motors and wipers from Luc for me and bring it on Sunday?

Maybe Mario? Regan is due for a drive soon too. Greg lives up that way too and he has signed up for the drive.

Hi all,

I think I can actually make it to this drive. Please put me in as a party of 1.

Cheers

all right Alex....bring the 355 plz:smile:

Maybe Mario? Regan is due for a drive soon too. Greg lives up that way too and he has signed up for the drive.
thx JC....I'll try to make this work.

I wont be able to make it on the run this time, I will be working. Have a fun and safe drive.

My mom and my brother will be attending. It's his 18th birthday this Sunday. I'm looking for a seat if someone has one avalible :D

Last edited:
I'll be flying solo so if you can get to San Juan, you can ride with me.

Thanks for the offer JC. I'm currently doing volunteer work with a club at school to pack food for people less fortunate this holiday season and I have another event to attend soon that will carry on into the night so I might be too tired to attend tomorrow. I appreciate the offer though JC, have fun and be safe tomorrow everyone!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1384633711850.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1384633711850.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 108
Thanks for the offer JC. I'm currently doing volunteer work with a club at school to pack food for people less fortunate this holiday season and I have another event to attend soon that will carry on into the night so I might be too tired to attend tomorrow. I appreciate the offer though JC, have fun and be safe tomorrow everyone!

Good on you! Anytime.

The lemon bars are about to come out of the oven. Brownies will be mixed up within 15 minutes. Nuts or no nuts? If anyone wants no nuts I'm happy to make those for a change.

- - - Updated - - -

I lied. It's only been 10 minutes. Nuts for Les.

Liar!

images

The lemon bars are about to come out of the oven. Brownies will be mixed up within 15 minutes. Nuts or no nuts? If anyone wants no nuts I'm happy to make those for a change.

- - - Updated - - -

I lied. It's only been 10 minutes. Nuts for Les.

I'll be right over. Nothing better than WARM brownies.

Thanks for another fun drive Les. Great runs and awesome food. Hope we can do this again in the near future.
P.S. YD chili was soooo good I'm thinking about taking my family there next week :)

Back