Yellow Deli Lunch Run on 11-17

LMR

Legendary Member
Since there was such a great response to Alan's hidden deli and that JC was not able to make it there on our last drive we will be going to the Yellow Deli again on Sunday 11-17. We will be meeting at 9:00 at 27184 Ortega Hwy, a little strip mall past the Best Western just east of I-5. Then going over Ortega Hwy and stopping at the bottom at a store on the right. From there we will take a route to be determined later to the Yellow Deli.

If you can go post and I will add you to the list. Include your name and your passengers name if you have one.

1. LMR (Les & Irene)
2. Valhalla (JC)
3. Greg-TT (Gregory)
4. Kyras (Patty)
5. dustthisnsx (Paul & Carol)
6. MexiRicer (Robert & Kat)8
7. RaulGCustom (Raul)
8. Shane_A (Shane)
9. GruppeMUSA (Alex)
10. MarineNSX93 (Michael)
11. liftnot (Tim)
12. MTHRiduz (Jennifer & Kyle)

Last edited:
I STUPIDLY FORGOT that Jill and I are taking an NSX trip up to Cambria/Monterrey that weekend. We can't make it but wish we could. :frown:

I STUPIDLY FORGOT that Jill and I are taking an NSX trip up to Cambria/Monterrey that weekend. We can't make it but wish we could. :frown:

What!? You were supposed to come up with the drive route. Perhaps we should change the weekend. Mine are pretty open. How about this Sunday?

The wife really enjoyed the Yellow Deli run and would like to get another one in before Ava arrives so count us both in for now.

What!? You were supposed to come up with the drive route. Perhaps we should change the weekend. Mine are pretty open. How about this Sunday?

Like I said. STUPID I even gave Les a list of dates that Jill would be off work and be able to join us. And yes, THIS Sunday 11/10 was included along with 12/7-8 and 12/14-15 When I told him Jill was off work 11/17 I forgot that i had booked a Travelzoo deal for us to stay at Sea Otter Inn 11/15 , then drive up Hwy 1 to Monterrey 11/16. I probably would have suggested same route that Les ran last time anyway and I think you're all capable of heading down I-15 / Rte 76 to Couser Canyon then Lilac. AFTER lunch you should consider a run up Palomar Mtn and over to Julian for some pie...........(make a day of it)

Like I said. STUPID I even gave Les a list of dates that Jill would be off work and be able to join us. And yes, THIS Sunday 11/10 was included along with 12/7-8 and 12/14-15 When I told him Jill was off work 11/17 I forgot that i had booked a Travelzoo deal for us to stay at Sea Otter Inn 11/15 , then drive up Hwy 1 to Monterrey 11/16. I probably would have suggested same route that Les ran last time anyway and I think you're all capable of heading down I-15 / Rte 76 to Couser Canyon then Lilac. AFTER lunch you should consider a run up Palomar Mtn and over to Julian for some pie...........(make a day of it)

Oh, fine! Go off and have a romantic weekend while we burn some gas and rubber and get fat. :tongue:

Hey, Les! I know this isn't the correct place to post this but so what? Were you and Irene at the corner of Santiago Canyon and Glenn Ranch Road today (Saturday) at about 4:45PM? I was making a left, facing a black NSX in my Crosstour, on my way home from my 35 mile ElliptiGO ride up the canyon, when I saw the black NSX at the red light. I stared at the NSX to see if I knew them and it looked like it could have been your car and Irene.

- - - Updated - - -

i work weekends this month so no go for me.

Um, who are you, again? :wink:

Last edited:
Not sure if I can make it. Put me down as a maybe.

Harut

Hey, Les! I know this isn't the correct place to post this but so what? Were you and Irene at the corner of Santiago Canyon and Glenn Ranch Road today (Saturday) at about 4:45PM? I was making a left, facing a black NSX in my Crosstour, on my way home from my 35 mile ElliptiGO ride up the canyon, when I saw the black NSX at the red light. I stared at the NSX to see if I knew them and it looked like it could have been your car and Irene.

- - - Updated - - -

You're right, not the correct place to post this.:tongue: But thanks for thinking Irene and I look like a couple of 20 year olds.:biggrin:

No, that was me and Hannah around that time.

Oh, that makes sense since we live within a mile of each other.

You're right, not the correct place to post this.:tongue: But thanks for thinking Irene and I look like a couple of 20 year olds.:biggrin:
Yeah, well it was getting dark. :rolleyes:

Yes!! I'm in. Greg-TT (Gregory)

Yay! NSX?

- - - Updated - - -

Since there was such a great response to Alan's hidden deli and that JC was not able to make it there on our last drive we will be going to the Yellow Deli again on Sunday 11-17. We will be meeting at 9:00 at 27184 Ortega Hwy, a little strip mall past the Best Western just east of I-5. Then going over Ortega Hwy and stopping at the bottom at a store on the right. From there we will take a route to be determined later to the Yellow Deli.

If you can go post and I will add you to the list. Include your name and your passengers name if you have one.

1. LMR (Les & Irene)
2. Valhalla (JC)
3. Rope (Brian & Hannah)
4. Greg-TT (Gregory)
5. Kyras (Patty)
6. dustthisnsx (Paul & Carol)
7. NSXY82 (Harut)

Okay, I promise to make lemon bars this time. With only ten of us (so far) I could make brownies, too, but if I do, LES, you have to promise to take the extras home! I already juiced the lemons and made the zest (lemon peel) for the last drive, without finishing the deed. Just so you know, I missed an ElliptiGO group ride that was on the same day as our last drive, and once again, they have one on the same day. ElliptiGO group ride or NSX group drive? :rolleyes: I ride whenever I want to, like my 35 miles today, but how often do I get other NSX nut cases to drive with? :smile:

Last edited:
I will take any left over brownies but may have to do a 35 mile hike to work them off.:wink:

Back