Yellow / Black 2000 6sp for sale, possibly!!

Hellow everyone,

I'm possibly thinking of parting with my 2000 yellow / black 6 spd with 22,000 miles. It's completely stock!! If anyone knows of anyone, just send them in my direction.

Thanks!!

I'm thinking maybe sometime in the future if my money is right and the family isn't to big and the price of gas goes down and I win the lottery and have a bigger garage and want another NSX in garage and wife doesn't care and I want that color and you still have it and I still want it and it still MIGHT be for sale then I'll get in touch and maybe consider getting it if the price is right and I still want it. WHEWW !!!
IOW, I didn't think we were really supposed to come on here and throw out the might sell it kinda post. Either you are or you aren't.:confused:

ders2000 said:
That's funny!!:biggrin: But what's even worse is that it's in the wrong section. Have a laugh on me:biggrin: :biggrin:

just havin' a little fun.:biggrin: :biggrin:
Actually that is the exact kind of upgrade in car I would do. I love that color combo and trans type. Alas, ours is almost paid off and I don't want X # of years of payments again. I'm counting the days........
Good luck 'maybe' selling:wink:

Back