Yellow '02 or new NSX spotted outside POD in University City

First of all, big thumbs up, beautiful car! I'm in the market for an NSX myself ('02 or newer), ironically - on my drive to dinner (at POD at 36th & Sansom) I was thinking about a yellow NSX (to date I have only wanted a red/black or white/black) and I started thinking that yellow would look pretty hot. So I walk out of the restaurant - and there is the car! Beautiful clean ride - you made my evening! Cheers!

where was the nsx from? (tags?) nj or pa? i know of two yellow nsx's in south jersey. (pre 2002 body style)... and recently i've been seeing a PA yellow nsx 2002 body style driving around south jersey. and yes, seeing anyone of the three nsx's makes my day too.

what part of new jersey are you from by the way? i'm from blackwood area and during the summer, you can find the nsx cruise on RT 42 south and north bound. i'm in the market for a 94 nsx, but its getting harder and harder to find one in my price range. gl on your find.

Hey whatsup bro - yeah it actually had NJ tags on it, and it was in perfect shape (I guess not surprising considering its an '02.) You live in Blackwood huh?! I'm right around the corner in Pine Hill! We should meet up sometime and talk NSX's - good luck on finding your car too. I'm still shooting for an '02 or newer, I'm sure I'll know it when I see it. Right now things are hectic at work so I haven't been on my search as hard, which is probably a good thing. What are you driving right now? You going to miss it when you get the NSX? Alright man take care.

sorry for late reply... does nsxprime send reminders on this section of prime?

nsxriz. i drive a 5th prelude now. i love this car. and it will be my daily driver. but that might change once i get an nsx... since i'll be addicted to it. what about you? what care are you driving around? if anything, you probably seen my car around. nordic mist with cf hood. and a meet sounds cool. as like you though, work and school preoccupy my time.

mike. do you drive 42 a lot? if so, that's probably your car i see so often in the summer. i get it mistaken for another members'... he's from sewell.

Back