Yellow 02+ NSX delivery?

Is that a 02? But either way that's cutting it close.

This reminds me of getting my yellow 04 on delivery. I was so excited. The container was full of exotics. The 911 they pulled out to get the NSX here, a couple Lambos, and an Enzo.

nsx 03.jpg

^ trust me it matters, take it from a guy that has had 20 plus cars delivered over the years, last open container car I got, oil and all sorts of shit leaked onto the paint of a camaro I had bought from the car above it, they move those cars on the trailer depending on how many stops. On a car worth anything (like nsx) only use enclosed from reputable shipper.

the sides of the cars are basicly sprayed with sand during the trip. thats why you see new cars with that white tape down the sides.

no more clear coat. I think it was a salvage I remeber those rims for some reason.

^ trust me it matters, take it from a guy that has had 20 plus cars delivered over the years, last open container car I got, oil and all sorts of shit leaked onto the paint of a camaro I had bought from the car above it, they move those cars on the trailer depending on how many stops. On a car worth anything (like nsx) only use enclosed from reputable shipper.

Agree. I had mine delivered w/o enclosed transport. When it was arrived, oil and shit was all over the car. After I cleaned it off small rock chips was visible on the windshield . Never would do it again.

Back