• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Yaynsx - Horrible Buying Experience from him.

Horrible Experience With YAYNSX
He Received payment on February 07, 2008. Then messaged him immediately to let him know that the check should be there. Checked my bank account and it was all ready cashed on Feb. 08, 2008. Messaged him the next day to see whats up, and then he messages me back two days later telling me that he is in Hawaii and that he will ship out the valance during that week so that I can receive it before the weekend, which is 2/10/08. Gave him some space so that he can contact me when he was ready to ship it out and didn’t hear back from him until 2/20/08. Ridiculous. For some reason he reminds me that he received the check all ready and is waiting on me for the address when I all ready directed him to send it to the same address on the check which matches the envelope I sent the check in. I immediately messaged him back letting him know the address. I wait for another 2 days before he responds back telling me he just got my message, I will be boxing it up and getting the shipping quote today and give me the total so i can send payment tonight and tells me he will mail it out the next day, of course tha tdidnt happen. Then I wait another two days and message him back asking whats up with the shipping total and thought that he was supposed to send me the quote all ready. Gave it another two days, and had to message him that I had no more patience for this. He obviously received my message the day before, as he was posting on the forums and still didn’t give me any answers whats so ever. He then finally messages me back on 2/27/08, telling me that he will get the quote today and asks for my number and says he was going to call me on the same day. Makes the excuse that it took longer because he didn’t want to go pick up the stuff because he would have to pick up the rest of the stuff at the body shop. That’s information that could have been useful from the beginning. He doesn’t call me until two days later and first quotes me that the shipping was going to be 150 bucks….. that is ridiculous. He originally told me its about 40-50 bucks…… that was a horrible quote. Finally receive it on march 3. If I had known it was going to take this long, I would have purchased from another rmember or waited on getting the rest of my car painted, but I couldn’t as he took so forever and a day.

I even asked him if this part was in decent condition and if it actually needs to be painted. He said “Its off my car when I put the 02 rear valance I took it off so you might not even find the need to paint it. Its in good condition nothing wrong with it.” You guys decide for yourself if this is good condition?

So here is the topper. So this is a legit, well deserved negative feedback, and I made the negative feedback on him and stated my reasons. This is actually really really funny to me… In spite of receiving the negative feedback, he immediately gives me a negative feedback.. his reasons are “Never called me I could just return his money back.” Well, dude, the whole point of the itrader rating is to tell people what I experienced and not to tell you that what you did was bad, so I should call you and let you know, its kinda trivial, you took forever ,that deserves a bad rating. I wouldn’t mind it tht much if you actually told the truth and here is the absolute funniest part
“ yaynsx
: Never called me I could just return his money back if he gave me a call but he is Peter's friend I didn't know and I was set up. I still am giving him an option to return it for a refund but he hasn't called me back. The rear valance I have pictures of still is in good condition just needs paint Like I told him it needs. If you don't want it call me and return it back. It was sold for $150 because it needs paint what else was wrong with it?? Plus you paid for shipping with you own credit card and talked the ups teller your self so whey are you comlpaining about the shipping price? What did I have to do with that?”
Dude, who the hell is Peter? I have no clue whoyou are talking about, and who would go out of there way to pay you $150 for a part just to set you up?
And he just left a message on my phone, “I guess I’ll just have to see you in person.”
Very Professional.

Him and Chado are buddies and this is a set up from the get go. As you can go read thier post towards me before this transaction, I had no idea they were friends or I would of seen this coming.
The part they got if in good condition and needs only paint to be perfect. I had a few locals check it out to buy it also. When I sold it I said it was in good condition and you just need to paint it and he said thats fine. First he wanted the side skirts, rear valance, and some more parts and than only sent me the check for the rear valance:confused: Than he said he didn't want the other parts anymore. So I told him when I get a chance I will get him a shipping quote and he can paypal me the shipping price.

He has no pictures and doesn't want to return the part back but is complaining. He had my phone number never called me at all because no matter what he planned to complain about it. He is keeping the part that came of my 1991 with 40k miles on it when I put the 02 rear valance few months ago. There is nothing wrong it I still have pictures of it in my garage and on my car. If you are telling the truth POST PICTURES OF WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT. This guy has no merits or points in any issiue I told him once I get it boxed up I will get him a quote and I got his phone number so once I get to the ups store he can tell me how he wants it ship. Once I got to the UPS store I called this clown and he wanted them to just do the cheapest shipping they have. I told him its going to be $120 for the shipping, box and packing. He was like wow thats too much and kept insisting on them just bubble wraping it and not box it up. The UPS guys said they dont just bubble wrap parts of that size. Than I gave the UPS guy my cell phone and had them talk to this clown. They decided on $75 shipping price and cheap packing for it and had this clown pay over the phone.
I WAS NOT EVEN INVOLVED IN THE SHIPPING, only part I had in it is driving the unpacked part over there. THIS GUY PAID FOR THE SHIPPING WITH HIS OWN CREDIT CARD OVER THE PHONE WITH THE UPS GUY. I had no hand in picking the packing and shipping method. Ask him to show how he paid me for shipping if he says other wise??? He cant, Only way he can, is showing his own credit card statement since he PAID FOR IT. ALSO IF THE PART IT SO MESSED UP WHY DON"T YOU POST A PIC?? I would love to see whats wrong with it.

what are you talking about? i never posted anything up. I've only talked to CHADO once, and thats when i bought his rims and thats it.... i dont even know him. Hes a nice guy and legit and thats all i know....
Man, whats up with you, you think that im trying to screw you over somehow? jesus, you took a month to ship out my part and it came looking like crap..... thats all this is about...... This is funny how you think im involved in some kind of conspiracy to screw you over or something, it doesnt make sense, why would i spend $150 to screw you over? that makes no sense at all.....

Look at the pictures, this is the reason why I gave you a bad rating and among the other reasons why i did do what i did. I dont even know a peter... you got some major issues man.

Reasons for Bad rating:
1. You stayed in touch with me the whole time until you received the money and than took your sweet time. When i emailed you, you gave me the run around and kept on asking for my address when in fact i gave it to you like a bucn of times.

2. Promised you would get the shipping quote to me on a certain day, and would never get back to me. You didnt get back to me until i started to ask for my money back.

3. You told me that the rear valence was in decent condition and didnt need to get painted, but when i received the rear valance, that thing was completely beat. And then you come back later telling me that you told me that it needed to be painted.... that's the part that you lied....

4. On top of this, your trying to threaten me on how you are gonna roll down to my place and do what ever it is you wanna do.. Not very smart when its left on my voicemail and private messages... people like you shouldn't belong in a group distinguish people.

5. I dont even know anybody on this website, so im not even sure why you are accusing me of tryign to set you up.... what am i tryign to set you up for?

We'll let the members of this website decide if my negative feedback on you was legitamite. Here's the pictures:

img00041on5.jpg

Here are the pictures...... I'm sure most people will say that this is not the way you ship body pieces like this...... The valance has been bent so much that it does not sit flush on the car, thats after letting the valance sit flat on the ground for a week. By the way, why would i even bother calling to try to get my money back after it took 4 weeks to just get the reat valance, what makes you think that Im going to be stupid enough to try to get my money back. Sometimes you have to learn to deal with your losses.

Its bad news all ready when your car is wider than the box with your rear valance in it. It can only mean that it was stuffed in the box.

IMG00041.jpg

When opened, the valance was surely squished inside the box

IMG00042.jpg

Notice the deep scratches, gashes, and scratched up paint. Also notice the a small chunk of the plastic is notched off.

IMG00044.jpg

Here is the other side of the valance... Its warped, scratched deeply, and obviously is very dull. This is the side that does not line up with the body.

IMG00046.jpg

More scratches in the middle section of the valance... In person, it looks like this part has been in a car accident.

IMG00045.jpg

More Scratches and gashes.
IMG00047.jpg

This is a front bumper i bought from a member on NSXPrime which claimed that the paint is in good condition.. this is how the paint should have looked like, coming from a 1991, less than 30k miles...

IMG00048.jpg

If these pictures dont convince you enough that my negative feedback is valid, I'll be happy to take more pictures at whatever angles you want.

All right Sonny,

1. Here's the pictures, how much more evidence do you need? Once i saw the box like this, i immediately pulled out my camera and snapped pictures as i was opening the box.

2. What are you talking about? I clearly complained that the shipping quote that you originally gave me ($40-$50) was way off from $120. I never said that you were trying to screw me over with shipping. I merely said that your quote was way off and who would pay shipping of $120 when the part itself was $150 ? common sense buddy.

3. You clearly like to make stuff up..... So quote on quote you said ....

The part they got is in good condition and needs only paint to be perfect. I had a few locals check it out to buy it also. When I sold it I said it was in good condition and you just need to paint it and he said thats fine. First he wanted the side skirts, rear valance, and some more parts and than only sent me the check for the rear valance:confused: Than he said he didn't want the other parts anymore. So I told him when I get a chance I will get him a shipping quote and he can paypal me the shipping price.

Here is the original PM you sent me. As you can see here, I proved three things. First, you told me that its in good condition, and that there isnt even a need to paint. Secondly, It clearly shows you that I only wanted the rear valance, you were the one that was trying to offer me the Side Skirts for extra money. My first message to you was just to ask you for a price and inquire about the product, i never once said that "i will purchase the sideskirts." Thirdly, this PM shows how much of an idiot you are and are making all kinds of stuff up. My negative feedback on you was completely Legitimite with the proof given. I have no hidden agendas with other people or have any means or time to try to "screw you over." There is nothing wrong with people on this website, its still the great nsxprime its always been, its people like you that mess up this place and cause all kinds of drama.
0202082vv4.jpg

Oh I forgot, here's the Private message on top of the voice messages he had left for me threatening to do something to me. If you feel so compelled to drive to my place and handle your stuff with me, do whatever you want to do. I'm not gonna sit here and egg you on or tell you not to do it, but I'm sure you are an adult and you know whats best for you. You want to do stuff to me... well, its on record and publicily noticed now, so do what you like. I think this is a infraction towards some kind of rules and regulations on this site.
0308081gt5.jpg

Also, here is his pathetic itrader negative feedback to me and his plea. Why would i even bother wasting my time tryign to get my money back if it took 4 weeks alone to get my rear valance? Im not going to take the risk of not getting my money back. Time is money, and time is not something i have alot of, just like many members on this website.

itraderratingtn2.jpg

Why are you complaining to me about the shipping I told you the shipping will be about $120 and than you got on the phone with them and they charged you over the phone with your credit card $70. You worked them down from $120 to $70 SO THATS WHY THE BOX WAS THE WAY IT WAS. The Ups people didn't want to do what you wanted them to do just buble wrap it and send it. They told you they don't buble wrap things that size so you told them to do it the cheapest way they can. And than you paid for it by YOUR OWN CREDIT CARD AND PICKED OUR OWN SHIPPING METHOD so how am I responsible?? You should of paid the $120 they wanted and got it packed well. The pictures is just as I described the bumber; a rear valance in black in good condition just needs paint. Isn't that what you have here?? I was in contact with you the whole time after you sent your check for one item instead of all three you said you were going to purchase.

The rear valance is not in GOOD CONDITION...... you clearly do not get the point....... this is not about the shipping, although a small part of it is as in your original for sale post said that shipping will be roughly 40-50 dollars. not 120, actually, you quoted me 140 dollars over the phone. i have sent many front bumpers, lips and many auto body parts by wrapping in bubble wrap secruely. Thats how a lot of companies send out their lips. Just because i asked for a cheaper price doesnt mean the product should stuffed in a box, and now becomes unusable.....

THE MAJOR POINT IS........ THE REAR VALANCE IS NOT IN GOOD CONDITION. YOU JUST SHOWED IT YOURSELF THAT IT MIGHT NOT EVEN NEED PAINT WHEN IT CLEARLY NEEDS PAINT AND IS IN HORRIBLE SHITTY CONDITION. WHAT YOU SENT ME IS NOT IN GOOD CONDITION. THE OTHER MAJOR POINT IS YOU TOOK 4 WEEKS TO SHIP SOMETHING OUT...... THAST WHY YOU received a negative feedback.

What Does It Need Besides Paint????? Nothing And Thats What I Said It Was Going To Need. Your Whole Rambling Above Is About Shipping When You Picked Your Own Shipping Method And Also Paid For It Yourself. The Bumper I Sent You Needs To Be Painted And Thats It. Just As The Way It Was Listed Here On Prime. A Bumper In Good Condition That Needs To Be Painted.

What Does It Need Besides Paint????? Nothing And Thats What I Said It Was Going To Need. Your Whole Rambling Above Is About Shipping When You Picked Your Own Shipping Method And Also Paid For It Yourself. The Bumper I Sent You Needs To Be Painted And Thats It. Just As The Way It Was Listed Here On Prime. A Bumper In Good Condition That Needs To Be Painted.

Here, look at the f*in' message......... read it !!!!!!! You told me that its in good condition, prolly doesnt even need to be painted...... which is complete bullsh*t... YOU NEVER TOLD ME IT NEEDED TO BE PAINTED.

0202082vv4.jpg

You must not be too smart. what dont you understand about the bumper is in good condition and probably needs paint? Might, probably, all are words that mean it could need paint. I Never said you don't have to paint it and the paint is in excelent condition. So what does your posts above prove??? Nothing.
Read my email to you its says" Its off my car when I put my 02 rear valance I took took this one off so you MIGHT not even find the need to paint it. In none of those emails did I say you don't have to paint it.
SO WHERE DO I SAY YOU DONT HAVE TO PAINT IT IN YOUR POSTS BELOW??
DID I ever say that ???
You said you were going to paint it so all you are worried about is the condition which you can see is good. The shipping you paid for and picked YOURSELF. I never told you you don't have to paint it at all. So where is my fault in all this??

So you change your answer from telling me that "its in good condition but needs paint"..... and then changing it to, " its in good condition, but it might need painting and i never said it didnt need painting"...

whatevers man... no biggie... people will see the misleading crap that you put on here, so thats all that matters. Thats the whole point of this post anyways. Im done with this.. take my piece of crap valance and go get it fixed...

So you change your answer from telling me that "its in good condition but needs paint"..... and then changing it to, " its in good condition, but it might need painting and i never said it didnt need painting"...

whatevers man... no biggie... people will see the misleading crap that you put on here, so thats all that matters. Thats the whole point of this post anyways. Im done with this.. take my piece of crap valance and go get it fixed...

SO YOU WILL KEEP THE REAR VALANCE AND GET IT PAINTED. lol
Just like you said you were going to do when you bought it in the first place. What a joke... You got a rear valance in good condition which just needs to be painted and your pictures prove that. You start off with complaining about the shipping YOU PICKED AND PAYED FOR and than the paint lol. You have no merits and everyone reading this knows ONLY REASON YOU ARE COMPLAINING is thats what YOU/Chado were going to do regardless what you recieved. What do you have to fix besides paint? Nothing look at the pics but you keep saying I am going to have this crap valance fixed. LOL what a joke but we ll take care of the lies later.....
YOU BOUGHT A $150 REAR VALANCE IN GOOD CONDITION THATS NEEDS TO BE PAINTED JUST LIKE WHAT I SAID IT WAS WHEN I SOLD IT TO YOU.
WHO BUYS A USED REAR VALANCE IN GOOD NOT EXCELENT PAINT CONDITION AND DOESNT PAINT IT?????
IF the paint was so important why didn't you ask for pics of the paint condition?
IF the parts such a peice of crap why not return it I will send you your money FIRST EVEN because I can sell it tommorrow for the same price.
BECAUSE YOU ARE A LIAR, You are perfectly happy with your rear valance and want to complain to complain. I am done with this bull. Not even worth my time justifing such idiocracy

hhhaha... man, you really have some issues. The problem wasnt the method of shippping. The problem was IT TOOK YOU OVER A MONTH TO SHIP IT OUT. You didnt do too well in reading comprehension when you were in Elementary school huh?

When you sell something your supposed to disclose any problems with it. What is misleading is that you said that it was in good condition and doesnt really need paint. WHAT YOU SOLD ME IS A COMPLETE PIECE OF CRAP. The valance is now WARPED, THEREFORE DOESNT SIT FLUSH WITH THE BUMPER.

Here is some common sense for ya', why would i want to return the valance back to you for $150 when it all ready costed me $70 to get it shipped here, and another $70 to get it shipped back to you. Thats $140, so at the end of the day, Im losing out $140 just to return back the valance. So, like i said, i will cut my losses and just get it fixed and modified to fit flush with the rear bumper.

IMG00044.jpg

IMG00046.jpg

0202082vv4.jpg

This thread is just going in circles. You can each have one more post, then I'm closing it if there is not any relevant new information.

Back