yahoo got hacked!!!

hmmm...

hmmm... Demigod, can you give me some info' about that software you mentioned above... being on cable/WiFi, my desktop is full of crappe' and I have yet to go through a day that I dont have to deal w/ or address some problem!?! :mad:

Demigod, I have the exact same issues as Osiris_x11. Can you provide some guidance? :confused: Thanks

I ran Ad-aware on my friend's PC at home and he got over 300 spy-files. His PC is now runing noticeably faster.

Spybot searches your hard disk and registry for existing spying/advertisement robots. If they are found Spybot can remove them. It's freeware but you can donate to them if you want to also. PM your email address if you want a copy. :D

PS: your email needs to be able to recieve a 3.5mb file.

AndyH said:
I hate these lame spyware/adware. It pops up like there's no tomorrow. I ran Spybot couple time already and still have 20 pops up to every link I go to.

Be sure to immunize after running Spybot or they will keep coming back.

Gary

AndyH said:
I hate these lame spyware/adware. It pops up like there's no tomorrow. I ran Spybot couple time already and still have 20 pops up to every link I go to.

Andy, it all depends on what links you're trying to access....., ;)

OK...I was just checking you guys about the "hacking" issue to see if anyone noticed. ;) hahahahaha...........Anywho, I got spysweeper and took care of them all.....mike, thanks for the offer.

I just ran the spybot as I was getting pop ups and ads even though I already downloaded pop up blocker in the past. Now my computer seems to run much faster as well. It scares the crap out of me with all the use at your own risk stuff. Any negatives to this application sitting on your machine?

Also, there isn't a day goes by that I don't get an e mail with an attachment (virus I assume) that says Hi, test, or Hello in the subject which I automatically delete. I also keep getting FDA Approved Drug e mails and "Drop the Hammer on the next chick you %$#$" with a link e mails. I am trying to set up rules to block these and/or block the sender, but they come from different senders each time and don't know exactly the best way to do this. Any ideas?

I run a product called Invisus. Test your PC for vulnerabilities (Windows products only) - here

Back