Xu Bing at Cathedral of St. John the Divine

There is an impressive art installation at St. John the Divine featuring the Phoenix created by Xu Bing:

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/hcDZDyJuwpQ?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Been following your photography on FB. I have to say over the course of the last year or so, you've really come into your own.

haha…no, not at all. I knew that could be taken the other way. ;) The newer ones show creativity and more artistry that is subtly detectable.

In other words he thinks you are becoming more of an artist....time to start wearing berets.

Aren't berets those things girls wear to keep their hair back? Not really having any hair left, I don't see the need for them but thanks for the suggestion...

lol.I'll take the isle seat............

I'd recommend that any comments directed to the new owner of Prime be complimentary and filled with admiration of his inability to speel.

Ahem.

.well now I have to buy a new os as I can't just upgrade to windows 7....so to all those who need to be disciplined.....I'll get around to it...:eek:

Back