Xtreme Run 2005 - Tomorrow, Sunday, 6/12 @ 11 AM (New England)

Need some NSX guys!!!

-Will
'03 Lotus Esprit V8

-----------------------------------------
This event is scheduled for Sunday, June 12, 2005, 11am.

Cape Run 2005
Hosted by Xtreme Events

Hey Guys!

I know you have been waiting and wondering when we will be doing this again. Well its coming. And coming up fast! And when i will be noticing it.

For the 3rd year in a row. Xtreme Events will be hosting our annual car cruise from Braintree to Falmouth.

The route of course wil be different this year as I try to change it as often as possible to make things fun and interesting.

Each year we have a few millions dollars of cars show up in the numbers as high as fifty. In years past, before even posting I had 10-15 cars coming. This year, the number is more like 30 before I even made a post. I would expect 50-60 cars this time around. These include, but are definately not limited to, Lamborghini, Ferrari, Lotus, BMW, Mercedes, Nissan, Dodge, Ford, Subaru etc etc.

DETAILS

Where:
Starting point: South Shore Plaza rear parking lot (behind macy's) Braintree, MA.
Ending Point: The Flying Bridge Restaurant in Falmouth for GREAT food and EXCELLENT conversation and more importantly a great showing of beautiful cars.

Date: SUNDAY JUNE 12TH 2005

Time: please arrive at the south Shore Plaza between 1015 and 1045 for an 11am departure.

Please NO BURNOUTS OR SQUEALING TIRES WHILE ENTERING THE PARKING LOT. I have special permission to use the lot, however if we cause a raucious we will be asked to leave.

This is not a race, this is a car cruise and car show.

I will be handing out route maps and directions at the location.

Please tell your friends. But please make sure you can trust your friends judgment and driving ability/skills. I do not want young kids that do not know how to drive ruining it for everyone else.

There is no cost involved except that I am not picking up the bill at the restaurant, but if someone feels so obliged, go for it.

Video cameras are encouraged! Be sure to capture this very rare event of so many exotic expensive and nice cars all on tape!

Thanks! I look forward to seeing you all there.

-----------------------------------------

It would have been nice if we had a little more notice. Would have love to have done this run. I live halfway between the cape and braintre. I meet someone in a red viper that should in the cruise. Have fun :redface: :frown: :cool: :smile:

heh, yeah somewhat late notice.... i lived in sandwich and it would have been a good excuse to get back down to the cape and visit with some friends. oh well.

Please post some pics of the day.
robr when you lived in Sandwich did they have the Bourne car show on Tuesday nites. Last year at a few of the shows over 800 cars showed up.
This Tuesday if the weather is good it should be the first real big turn out of the season. The NSX gets alot of respect at the shows.

yes they did, at the school off 6a. things have definitely changed then because when i took the nsx to one (back in '01 i think), i was the only non-american car there and i cant count the number of times i got a 'nice vette' comment from some of the other entrants.

Hi Rob. I have been to a few know, Bourne and few local shows. At first you feel a little out of place but now that alot of people have seen the car and you get to be part of the group. You do get the corvette comments still. My favorite
so far is that car is really nice I thought it was a firebird. Just put a knife write threw me.
Going to the Bourne show last year I meet a guy with an original gt40 kit car that loved my NSX so much that he showed up in a 95 NSX this year Red with Black. He had also gone up to New Hampshire to look at Rich's car.

Sorry, my fault for the late notice. I wished the organizer of the event would have included this forum as well. I'm just a participant dying to see some NSXs on the road!

Pictures posted on a separate threard!

Back