XMAS... NSX Prime members donating to charity?

This is just a thought...do not if this has been done here or not..

Would anyone like to start a NSXMAS charity fund and donate all funds to a charity chosen by the creators of NSX Prime..

Prime members can donate as little or as much as they want to..

I really do not how money can be collected or if any one would be interested in it.

Perhaps Lud can set up an account that we can donate money too?..

But maybe this thread can start an idea into motion..

I think that it would be great to give something to the less fortunate by the great members that we have here on Prime...

Last year NSX Prime members donated over $3,300, which resulted in 42 bikes purchased for needy kids. Same thing is already being planned for this year.

KGP said:
Last year NSX Prime members donated over $3,300, which resulted in 42 bikes purchased for needy kids. Same thing is already being planned for this year.

Thanks KGP...where can I donate to and how else may I help out..?

The 'Prime movers (every pun intended!) behind last year's program have been discussing over the weekend how we can potentially even improve on last year - we will be starting very soon!
Stay tuned for the details ..........

NCC-1701D

I like the way you think.

It would be helpful if someone could find a way how overseas members like me from Europe could participate without paying most of the bucks to the banking system. Please be aware that credit cards are not as common here as on your side of the pond. I have none so systems like PayPal don't work for me (don't ask me how I donated for NSX Prime, it was a very complicated action).

Maybe there's a trusted member in the European Union that could collect the donations at his bank account (way cheaper to transfer the money inside EU if the member has an IBAN number) and send the whole amount to the U.S. donation account.

Back