• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

XL & XXL free t-shirt close out

We have a few XL and XXL t-shirts left in stock. We're offering one for free with any order placed. T-shirt will ship at no extra charge with orders leaving ScienceofSpeed. A small amount will be charged for orders not shipping from ScienceofSpeed. Get them while they are left!

http://www.ScienceofSpeed.com/products/sos_apparel/short_sleeve_t-shirt

-- Chris

10th_anniversary_t-shirt_60.jpg

Damn I love SOS! Was in there twice this past week and Chris treated me like a VIP! Took my car for two test drives to try and locate a rattle and he didn't even charge me! Now free T-shirts? It just doesn't get any better than this!

By the way...if you haven't been by Chris' new shop, check it out. Huge building, super clean and orderly. Lots of NSX's in the shop. Business looks great!

can I just buy one without purchasing anything else?

Chris are you able to get the black powdercoated coolant tanks you sold previously? I want to change mine but don't want to spend $200 on the black typeR cover

Back