XBOX NSX on ebay jh4na21664t000010

Re: XBOX NSX on ebay

I'm angry at stupid street as well.
What were they thinking!?

Gotta feel sorry for the kid too.
One, for the organizers getting his hopes up like this and secondly for the load of stupid questions he's getting:

Q: Would you take partial payments of 250 per week from a educated student such as I. Lets say if the reserve price is not met, would you let me make partial payments?

Q: why are you selling the acura nsx, and what is the horse power rating on the machine.

Q: are you willing to trade for a 95 240sx putting out 386rwhp??

I like the questions he gets...will you take $250 a week? Sure, but you get the car in 30 years. Will you trade it for a 240SX...sure, but that'll just be for the shipping.

beeker16 said:
Not really. The winner of the car is David Jun, a VERY successful R/C driver with ties to Tamiya. If he isn't currently sponsored by them, at least he was at one time. Tamiya even released a "David Jun Limited" version of its very popular TA03 chassis.

I'm sure he knew what he was getting into, and for a few hours of "intense r/c racing action", I'm also sure he'll come out WAY ahead when all is said and done. (IOW, If he had taken prova4re's offer, he'd have made a cool $30,000.)

-Randy

If anyone win a car in Las Vegas on a slot machine or at any game, then he/she would need to pay tax. Same situation...

beeker16 said:
I'm angry at stupid street as well.
What were they thinking!?

One, for the organizers getting his hopes up like this and secondly for the load of stupid questions he's getting:

Q: Would you take partial payments of 250 per week from a educated student such as I. Lets say if the reserve price is not met, would you let me make partial payments?

Q: why are you selling the acura nsx, and what is the horse power rating on the machine.

Q: are you willing to trade for a 95 240sx putting out 386rwhp??

Back