• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

X-mas thanks to NSX Prime

Well, it's that time of year to reflect on things you are thankful for. One of them for me is this site. I spend WAY too much time on it. Point is, there are a ton of us that log on to this site every day, sometimes multiple times during the day. I know there are many people like me who don't post all that much, but still "use" the site a lot. This is my thanks to Lud for a great site and all the work he does to keep it running, not to mention running so well. Any one who has the slightest clue on how web sites work, know that this does not come cheap and I'm sure all the time he invests is worth something as well.

So every Christmas I try to give something to the site, it's the least I can do. Now might be a good time to think of how much You use the site and contribute accordingly. I noticed that several post whores that brag about hitting X,XXX number of posts, haven't given anything to the site??? :eek: I don't expect the "Guru's" to give, (even though they all do), or people that provide a lot of good content like prova4re for example. But for the rest of you "users", and especially the PH's, it's time to support the site that gives you so much enjoyment.

Thanks again Lud! Happy Holidays

Although you're principally right there may be some exceptions: I'm pretty sure that someone like Ken S. that has just a "silver" title is nevertheless contributing a lot more to the site - not only with his knowledge but also as one of the NSXCA heads (see the kids bike thread). There may be other similar examples too.

Back