AT THE NOPI NATIONALS heheheLOL :)
SORRY DUDE. lol

SOME F355GTS PHOTO'S NOSE TO NOSE W/ THE MYNSX

AND I'LL BE SEARCHING FOR SOME FEMALES
TO DO SOME PHOTO'S W/ THE CARS NEXT.
THE NEXT UPDATE WILL BE W/IN 30 DAYS
OR SO...........STAY TUNED.

MYNSX HERE YA' GO----> @ WWW.MYNSX.COM :p

Hurrah! The MY355 photos we've been waiting for. :)

A big problem though Bill... can't believe i'm saying this... but your photos are TOO HIGH-RES... i can't view all the photos because it times out on most of them (and i'm on cable!?!?!). Dial-up users can forget about looking. :( Otherwise, from what i saw....beautiful...

hehehe.. as for photos with females, you've got a LONG WAY to catch up with <A HREF="http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=16478">Single Samarui's Photo Gallery</A>! :D

update: btw, you need a vanity plate asap! :)

About time! Neo is right though, the photos need to be shrinked down. Honda4Life, are you listening? :D

I totally agree... make the pics 1024x768.. its useless trying to view them in here..

Ditto that.I hope you guys like what we got so far.

I'll be doing a model search this weekend.---sounds like a good line huh!! I'm gonna get a variety of different women for the cars.
I have one and two outfits for her so far.She's actually a "friend" :)

Thanks for the support always!!!

GO-NSX :p

MYNSX said:
Ditto that.I hope you guys like what we got so far.

I'll be doing a model search this weekend.---sounds like a good line huh!! I'm gonna get a variety of different women for the cars.

Thanks for the support always!!!

GO-NSX :p

GO SETH!!! thanks for my "NEW" avatar.

My friend "who also does my website design." :)

:eek: MYNSX has a new avatar?!!?! That will take some getting used-too. (but it looks good)

If you're looking for a model that would make your cars look great, why don't you ask Yvonne? :D

MYNSX said:

oh.... 'outfits'... you better not ask Yvonne or she might kill you. ;)

Hang on... You bothered to get outfits for the ladies this time? ;)

a "friend"... ROFL...ROFL...ROFL... :p

Fury: quit braggin'! :p

Honda4Life: good to see you last night, and nice to meet Sarah too. I hope she's not too mad at you! ;)

MYNSX: nice avatar pic buddy, definitely suits you. :) Ya know I'm obsessed with your car, I'll volunteer for "baby sitting" duty anytime. Alexandria's imaolo orange diablo looks sweet too, how about you get one of those and I'll take the F355 off your hands. :D

PHOEN$X said:
Fury: quit braggin'! :p

Honda4Life: good to see you last night, and nice to meet Sarah too. I hope she's not too mad at you! ;)

MYNSX: nice avatar pic buddy, definitely suits you. :) Ya know I'm obsessed with your car, I'll volunteer for "baby sitting" duty anytime. Alexandria's imaolo orange diablo looks sweet too, how about you get one of those and I'll take the F355 off your hands. :D

Good seeing you guys too.I was a bit burnt out from tactical training this week but feeling better now.I woke up and there was a naked girl in my bed :). This helps .

NEO-yes I was the only one to see the clothes come off.YEEAAA BABY!! I'm notg sure if it's legal to post nudes on my site.Inquiring minds want to know and see.

PHEONIX- Yes you are the 1st one I will make the 355 available to in the event of the sale of it.Assuming the idle issue is something like a fouled plug or bad fuel I'm really likin' the MY355.
As well as lookin foward to MYNSX coming back someday.......

And yea for the NSX community Yvonne might want to do a few photo's. Are you listening Yvonne???

Seth-
Possibly Sarah as you said would do just one or two shots w/ the car for us .Nothing crazy etc.etc. ask her and tell her I'll make you quit smoking "or at least help" if she does. :)

Its Sunday and I'm going out in MY355 I'll put some 106 octane in the car and see if I can clean it out of fuel today.

MYNSX
focused driven and persistent
never ceasing never ending!!!

Back