one more!
fd5ff774.jpg

what do ya think?
biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by ak (edited 20 August 2002).]

[This message has been edited by ak (edited 20 August 2002).]

May the downforce be with you.

Originally posted by MiamieNeSeX:
Very nice, how much and how much to paint?

I got the spoiler from Dali for $200 soemthing then got it painted for $125. The paint is overpriced for the quality I got
frown.gif
but it doesn't look half bad unless you look very close up on it. I'd recommend getting the pre-painted one if you can....lots less hassle.

Still looks good, do you know if the come pre peinted in White? Is it lower or the same height as the chin spoiler from factory? I have my car lowered and I would hate to ruin something as nice as that.
Armando

------------------
White 1992

Originally posted by MiamieNeSeX:
Still looks good, do you know if the come pre peinted in White? Is it lower or the same height as the chin spoiler from factory? I have my car lowered and I would hate to ruin something as nice as that.
Armando

Wings West just redid their website. http://www.wingswest.com/products_detail.asp?page=1&id=57

They even have install instruction. If I remember correctly, WW used to provide the spoilers painted. You should contact WW...

Nice,
Where do you buy your fog lamp?
How much is it?
Do you install it yourself?
thanks

Originally posted by insx:
Nice,
Where do you buy your fog lamp?
How much is it?
Do you install it yourself?
thanks

The fog lamp was installed by the previous owner. I've had the car for a year and a half and still yet to find the switch for it
redface.gif
BTW, the spoiler is about the same height as the stock chin spoiler.

[This message has been edited by ak (edited 22 August 2002).]

Looks good. Now lower that thing will ya!
wink.gif

RatedR: who isnt fond of wheel gap.

If it interest you guys, I am a wings west dealer and I can do gbs on the stuff. I cant compete with 200bucks for the front air dam but I can do the entire bodykit for $725+shipping which is over 200 under retail. If you are interested email me [email protected]

RatedR,

When I was going through the pics I was just thinking to myself that if I didn't lower my car, I'd put the WW front spoiler on.

The way it sits looks nice and still maintains the factory ride height. Now if he has 17s/18/s, then it's a different story.

Back