• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

WTB Trim piece around clock oem na1

Welcome to Prime!

We have many forums. I've moved your thread to the parts-wanted forum where it may get more of the attention you're looking for. Adding the particulars of your car in your sig, as well as your location to your profile, will help you get more appropriate responses and help people gauge shipping costs.

It will also help if you specify exactly what you're looking for, especially a part #. Are you looking for 77610-SL0-A02ZA or 39700SL0305? I think the ZA suffix is related to the color.

Best wishes on your quest. These often have issues with the finish over time, so they are hard to find used in good condition. I believe Mita Motorsports sells them for some years/interior colors. When you can find parts on Ebay, they're often cheaper than MSRP.

Last edited:
Back