• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

WTB Rims

I have a 93 (all stock red/black). I'd like to upgrade the wheels before spring.

I'm still not sure if I want 16/17 blades or 17/18 aftermarket rims.

For aftermarket, I like the 5 spoke designs (HRE 445, SSR GT3), and the volk CE-28N. I'm open on the style but no chrome wheels.

If you have either for sale, or are thinking about selling, please let me know.

Last edited:
I have a set of rims and tires off my 96 Front rims excellent, tires 50% curb rash on one of the rear wheels waiting for the guy to come and fix it before I sell them so all rims will be in great shape. rear tires 75% $1,200 plus shipping

I have a set from my 2000 NSX with Yokohama ES100 225x45x16 & Bridgestone Potenza RE040>255x40x17 with the (A) center caps. Shipping is going to cost $150 from my buddies tire shop. I will sale the rims & tires for $1600+s/h'g>$150= $1750. Both Rear & fronts are 70% thread left. I can e-mail pictures upon request. No NICKS or DENTS.

*NOTE> I will sell 2-16's & 2-17's RIMS ONLY if somebody is just interested in those ONLY, with the (A) center cap for $1000 obo +s/h'g(thru US MAIL my zip code is 91321). If you're in So Calif. you can pick them up direct & save on the s/h'g.

Back