• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

WTB: Pair of Black OEM Seats

I am tired of looking at the Ivory seats in my car and I am looking for a pair of black seats.

Any one have a pair sitting around?

I am located in Sacramento.

JD:

If you're willing to just change the leather and not the entire seat, you have two options:

1. Join the group buy with NW Autoleather that ends 27 Feb. Cost is about $600 for new leather which you install, and quality is very high.

2. Buy my black leather to install on your seats after you remove your tan leather. It's a DIY project either way, but not terrible. I can talk you through it and/or find you info on how to. I will be in on the group buy almost certainly and want to sell the leather on my seats. It's in good, but not awesome condition.

If you're interested, let me know and I'll send you some pix and we can talk price, which will be reasonable. I expect the availability to be sometime in April, depending on when they get all the group buy seats done.

All the best, Don

seats

I am lookiing for a set of OEM seats (low costs) not really concerned about the condition. If you decide to sell yours, or run across something that fits what I'm looking for, please drop me a note.

Thnaks,

Lynn

I am looking for a complete set of seats, their condition is not important......but I do need the power rails as well.

Thanks,

i have seats in my nsx. black. in great shape. smell brand new. i use lexol conditioner on them at least twice a year and clean them once a month with lexol cleaner.

i was considering putting in recaros so i might would sell them.

what do you think they are worth?

the sell could offset the cost of he recars a little so that is why i am interested.

there is a tiny tear along the seam on the drivers side bolster. u do not notice it though from standing outside the car with the door open. it is kind of hidden. i can take pics.

Re: seats

lmiller said:
I am lookiing for a set of OEM seats (low costs) not really concerned about the condition. If you decide to sell yours, or run across something that fits what I'm looking for, please drop me a note.

Thnaks,

Lynn

Lynn,

I going to be getting rid of my OEM seats in a month or two so I will keep you in mind when the time comes. Where in Alabama do you live? I have not seen one yet since moving back:-(

John

Back