• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

WTB NSX Gen 1.$45 cash

[FONT=&quot]Greeting folks.New member here.I have a Honda s2000.NSX is my dream car that I[/FONT][FONT=&quot]’[/FONT][FONT=&quot]m looking for it.
I[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]’[/FONT][FONT=&quot]m located in Los Angeles[/FONT][FONT=&quot],[/FONT][FONT=&quot]California.So meeting face to face with a seller in California[/FONT][FONT=&quot],[/FONT][FONT=&quot]I think Arizona or Nevada is not a problem.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
Budget:35-45k.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Exterior:Red is better.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Interior:Black[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Transmission:Manual transmisson with 5 or 6speed.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Mileage:High mileage is fine.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Greeting folks.New member here.I have a Honda s2000.NSX is my dream car that I[/FONT][FONT=&quot]’[/FONT][FONT=&quot]m looking for it.
I[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]’[/FONT][FONT=&quot]m located in Los Angeles[/FONT][FONT=&quot],[/FONT][FONT=&quot]California.So meeting face to face with a seller in California[/FONT][FONT=&quot],[/FONT][FONT=&quot]I think Arizona or Nevada is not a problem.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
Budget:35-45k.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Exterior:Red is better.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Interior:Black[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Transmission:Manual transmisson with 5 or 6speed.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Mileage:High mileage is fine.[/FONT]
Let me know if you're willing to consider Louisiana. I have a 95 that is below your budget.

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk

[FONT=&quot]Thanks friend for your quick reply.Louisiana is too far away from me.Anyway I will contact you if I have no choice.[/FONT]

Last edited:
Open to a red/ivory where it could be argued that the seat skins need swapping and you switch those to black?

If so, check my ad out in classifieds...

Hi there - i don't think i can PM you as im new.. do you have a listing to your car? Thanks
I haven't had time to clean it up to post it yet. What's your number? I can text you or give you a call.
Thanks,
Tomi20180621_192642.jpg

Anyway you can pm me? I’d prefer not to put phone or email on here. I’m on reddit, same name. You can message me there. Thanks
I originally tried to PM you but your account is too new. Email me your cell to thao504 at gmail. Thanks.

Back