• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

WTB Mint low mileage red 1g NSX

I've been searching several sites daily for about a month now. Really fussy and trying to find the right car for around $80k. A few have shown up on BAT that would be perfect, but they were the wrong color or had other issues.

- LHD
- Low miles (under 50k)
- red with preferably black interior
- no accidents
- original paint
- non smoker
- 91-94 (preferably 93/94, but will consider earlier if it's outside snap ring range)
- original head gaskets
- near mint inside/out/underneath

Already pre-approved for loan and have a good deposit saved up. Located in Vermont, but I'd travel for right one. I drove my black 3000gt home from San Diego. It would be going to a good forever home.

rx7paint60.jpg

Ugh crap. I've been checking Bringatrailer, carsandbids, eBay, this forum, a few FB pages. I'll add that site to list of things to check. Any other places to look?

Here are five

Man, I should have had @centerpunch looking for me when I was looking. Would have had one years sooner.

Thanks. Unfortunately none of those look like the perfect one for me either. AUTO, AUTO, above 50k with ugly seats, above 50k and $95k. I've moved the FB search circle all over the US and there are a few at dealers asking higher prices. I suppose I could contact them and just offer less.

I'd like to find something like this deal but in red. Also willing to pay a little more than $80k.

I was very close to bidding on this one, but after reading through all the service work pictures on its previous BAT sale I decided against it. There were receipts a few years apart. One complained of notchyness in the Transmission and another of loud gear whine. Plus I think the head gaskets may have been done twice.

I know there is the one listed here in Cali with 9k miles for $90k, but that GPS thing kills it for me. My OCD would never allow for holes drilled into the dash.

I've gone through some of the older sales on BAT and there are a few I would have bought. I think I just need to be patient and one will eventually show up.

I know there is the one listed here in Cali with 9k miles for $90k, but that GPS thing kills it for me. My OCD would never allow for holes drilled into the dash.

If two little screw holes (that you can’t see from the driver’s seat) is a deal killer, probably you’ll never find a 30+ year old car that’s perfect enough. Pretty easy to plug those with black silicone or nylon press pins or even thread in subtle little black button head allen screws.

Most 30+ year old NSX’s have had several owners. The more owners, the more unknowns.

Finding an original owner, low-mile, well-maintained car in your preferred color is VERY rare. I’d jump on that one.
IMG_1985.jpeg

I sent him some trim inserts, so it will soon be pretty much unseen except to an expert with his head down there.

Would definitely have been worth it getting it fixed by a pro before listing as the car seems pretty minty otherwise.

I think that at $90k that car is underpriced by at least $20k and probably more.

NSX values are VERY mileage sensitive, here are some recent sales.
IMG_1986.jpeg

Yep, fix those 2 holes and replace the trim with the (alarm?) LED and it looks very good. 1 owner an 9k miles? That's 278 miles/year!

Back