• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

WTB: Manual Steering Rack

Hey all,

I am looking for a manual steering rack of any mileage/level of wear. I am converting my 2000 to manual steering and need a core for NSXRackRepair to use as a basis.

Last edited:
I am having NSXrackRepair rebuild it with their quick-ratio parts. I don't want to spend $1200 on a new one when half of the new parts are going to be thrown away. SOMEONE has to have a beat-to-hell 300k mile rack sitting around.

I got a used one only issue is it’s still in my car. I bought a New one for my car but haven’t had time to put it in. How soon you need it?

The bushing wore out on it. The rest of its in mint condition.

I got a used one only issue is it’s still in my car. I bought a New one for my car but haven’t had time to put it in. How soon you need it?

The bushing wore out on it. The rest of its in mint condition.
NEED it? Never, really. My car has a functioning EPS unit, and I already paid for my quick-ratio rack, so they won't sell it out from under me.

WANT it? Sooner the better, but I would be willing to wait depending on how much you wanted for it. I'll PM you.

Back