• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

WTB - Early NSX Coupe - Manual - High Miles - Under $40k

I'm actively searching for a great DD/Track NSX - I'm a Porsche/Audi/BMW National Instructor and will be replacing my 911 that does dual duty.

Completely stock isn't necessary as this car will see some extensive work. I'm going to drive the crap out of it for a long time and build my cars to take the abuse.

Recent/extensive maintenance history is preferred. Timing/Clutch work would be ideal. Mileage doesn't matter.

Coupes only. No Targas.

Would prefer to purchase from a NSXprime member

Thank you for the help!

I have exactly what you looking for. 91 with 51k miles red/black. The engine and transmission was replaced two years ago from a car with 112k miles. All cylinders have 205-215 compression. New LMA, timing belt,water pump,cam seals and plugs,spool valve seals,checked and locked VVIS screws (second cylinder was loose)
I replaced the transmission because the original was in snap ring range. Clutch was still in new spec. so I didn't replace it, just new bearing. ALL 22 hoses are replaced, new crank pulley, CR pulley shield, welded oil pan baffle. Radiator screen. This baby is ready to go on track. I build it two years ago for my wife,but the car has red roof and she likes one with black. The car has clean title and no accidents but the roof was painted Front bumper has some clear coat pealing, but still looks good. Got window sticker and books. All NSX known problems were fixed. You can fly in and drive home.
Asking $39,900 firm

I have a 91 formula red nsx with 115k miles and clean NJ title. New TB, WP, sport clutch, clutch master cylinder, clutch slave cylinder, brake master cylinder, steel braided clutch line, rebuilt abs, stoptech big brake kit up front, tein one piece coilovers, koyo radiator, new radiator hoses, 02 sensors, new style LMAs, valve covers, plugs, seals etc, s2k cluster (comes with original cluster tach not working) all front bushing replaced with cedar ridge kit, Enkei racing PF01 wheels, Comptech headers, custom x pipe style exhaust. $40K firm, no rush to sell but will be buying a NA2 if this sells. Can include lightweight fiberglass rear bumper for free. Also have nsx type s steering wheel, type s titanium shift knob and zanardi shift stalk that I can include for extra $$$. Please email [email protected] if interested.

View attachment 145811
View attachment 145812

Last edited:
Back