• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

WTB Driver example LHD Manual NSX. Any color/any miles/needing maintenance OKAY

Hello NSX Prime!

My name is Makayla and I am starting the search for my dream car, an NA1 NSX. I am a believer that these cars are made to be driven and I intend to do just that. A showroom condition low mileage car is NOT what I am looking for.

While I am completely open on the miles and color, I do have a few requirements:

Left hand drive (US car)
Manual Transmission
Clean title (big bonus points for an accident free history)
Any accidents must be well documented

Now the big kicker, budget. I am looking for an NSX under $60k, they are out there and will continue searching until I find one. Very willing to consider some less than perfect examples in order to stay in budget. I'd prefer a car that needs it's maintenance caught up than a car needing paint/body work.

Cash is in hand and I am ready to make this an easy and quick sale for anyone with the right car.

Please send me a PM on here and we can exchange contact information from there.

Thank you and I look forward to being part of this community!

Welcome to NSX Prime!

Based on your criteria, you should be able to find something. Going rate for a "driver" MT right now is $55k to $75k. Make sure to check our marketplace- there are many good cars on there. The BaT cars are typically overpriced.

Back